Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A fellow Raleigh MYP orderer. Did you get summer tires?
All season tires.

We picked up a MLYR from Raleigh last week and it was flawless. The MYP that I picked up yesterday had a few extremely minor things that they fixed quickly (black grease was on the headliner in two locations near where the headliner meets the glass roof, the headliner was not attached where the roof meets the rear trunk opening, and a portion of the rubber seal around the trunk opening was not pushed in).

Otherwise, the MYP was also flawless, no panel gaps or scratches, panels all aligned properly, etc. It was somewhat dusty, which I was actually happy about. Means they didn't wash it; which if not done carefully could put swirl marks in the paint.

Took it to TVP Auto in Raleigh to get a full front PPF and clearplex for the front windshield. Did this for the MYLR as well.

Clearplex protects the glass, and is probably the one thing everyone should consider getting for a Tesla. My 4 yr old Model 3 has small pits all over the windshield. Clearplex will prevent pitting and reduces the chances that the glass will get cracked from rock/road debris strikes. It also blocks 99% of UV light, so should protect the interior (esp for those who aren't getting tint). Given that Tesla vehicles have ADAS cameras, keeping the front glass protected seems like a good idea. That is expensive glass to replace. Total cost of the clearplex including install is $400.

I ordered my black exterior white interior MYP on 3/22/22 delivery for Illinois

My EDD has said June 17 - July 15 for a while now and it still says that.

I’m surprised that I’m within 2 weeks off my window and I have not been pushed back if

Is it safe to say I will be getting a VIN soon?
Or should I expect another delay?

I’m surprised that I’m within 2 weeks off my window and I have not been pushed back if

Push to next quarter would be my best guess given your OD

Reactions: Automaz_

Its really tough to nail down a precise delivery algorithm base solely on information that others provide especially without having access to Tesla's internal delivery process and logistic operations. Even if you did have access I bet it's more complicated than anyone on these forums can imagine or fully understand. :cool: