Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't figure its where you fall in the paint cycle? I figured with a couple colors they just bang out like 100 white, 100 black, etc.
I just figured if they had 5,000 white orders and 500 blue orders, math will tell you they can fill the blue orders faster than the white orders due to there being less demand. I actually am torn between the white I ordered and telling my SA I'd be ok with blue. He said they could add a note that if another color was available you wanted they would call you. I really want my wife to see the blue in person to appreciate the color. She says on the website it looks like any other car, but the white stands out as a classier more recognizable Tesla. =/. In person the blue is so deep and expensive looking imo. What's y'alls thought

Reactions: weathergeekdan
I just figured if they had 5,000 white orders and 500 blue orders, math will tell you they can fill the blue orders faster than the white orders due to there being less demand. I actually am torn between the white I ordered and telling my SA I'd be ok with blue. He said they could add a note that if another color was available you wanted they would call you. I really want my wife to see the blue in person to appreciate the color. She says on the website it looks like any other car, but the white stands out as a classier more recognizable Tesla. =/. In person the blue is so deep and expensive looking imo. What's y'alls thought
MSM all the way... Lol

I'm pretty sure the folks at my SC are idiots. At least whomever I talked to today and the person I been texting for 5 months. Maybe they're the same person. I dunno. So I have a VIN. Been knocking out everything as quickly as possible since I am getting my own financing. Told them they need to update my payoff. Actual payoff is $XYZ and new amount financed should be $ABC (I work in auto sales and can do all the math including tax credits quickly). They update my loan to show I want to finance $XYZ and leave my pay-off the same amount they had it at before. Then they adjusted my trade value down $1k and I have to do the math again. Now my amount due is (-$4,350) and my final payment is complete. I made a call to the SC and texting the number. Neither was able to make a change of benefit (remember i told you they reset my trade (the value dropped after i had to re-enter my mileage)) or get my MVPA sent out. The first time I did this for my 2020 MYLR (Vin 0430xx) went smooth as melted butter. This time it is smooth as cottage cheese. It should get easier and more efficient as time goes on and practices are perfected, but somehow it isn't the case here. Let's hope for a perfect car in a bit over a week. Fingers crossed for sooner.

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
I'm pretty sure the folks at my SC are idiots. At least whomever I talked to today and the person I been texting for 5 months. Maybe they're the same person. I dunno. So I have a VIN. Been knocking out everything as quickly as possible since I am getting my own financing. Told them they need to update my payoff. Actual payoff is $XYZ and new amount financed should be $ABC (I work in auto sales and can do all the math including tax credits quickly). They update my loan to show I want to finance $XYZ and leave my pay-off the same amount they had it at before. Then they adjusted my trade value down $1k and I have to do the math again. Now my amount due is (-$4,350) and my final payment is complete. I made a call to the SC and texting the number. Neither was able to make a change of benefit (remember i told you they reset my trade (the value dropped after i had to re-enter my mileage)) or get my MVPA sent out. The first time I did this for my 2020 MYLR (Vin 0430xx) went smooth as melted butter. This time it is smooth as cottage cheese. It should get easier and more efficient as time goes on and practices are perfected, but somehow it isn't the case here. Let's hope for a perfect car in a bit over a week. Fingers crossed for sooner.
Do the chat option online, I had to switch from cash to 3rd party and they were able to do it almost instantly.

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
Been MIA as I finally took delivery yesterday in NJ. Worth the wait entirely. Don’t cancel your orders. It’s worth it.

537E85D3-FD7C-4CB3-A2B5-A1C528F01F4C.jpeg

Attachments

• 0EB6DF24-22E1-49FD-951D-5D324C8CD877.jpeg
    0EB6DF24-22E1-49FD-951D-5D324C8CD877.jpeg
    401.6 KB · Views: 76