Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New here. Hi everyone.
OD 4/22 MYP MSM White Interior with tow hitch
EDD June 21- July 23rd. Been stuck there for about a month
I live in Southern California
Just to give you a heads up of what to expect based off of my experience so far(for east coast): you are in a month window. You will get a 2 week window and around that time get a text for a trade in. Then once you are about 1-2 weeks out from the 2 week window you will get a VIN and a 3-4 day window and then I’m now at the point where they texted me and said my car left the factory and to get ready to set up and pick a delivery date.

Just to give you a heads up of what to expect based off of my experience so far(for east coast): you are in a month window. You will get a 2 week window and around that time get a text for a trade in. Then once you are about 1-2 weeks out from the 2 week window you will get a VIN and a 3-4 day window and then I’m now at the point where they texted me and said my car left the factory and to get ready to set up and pick a delivery date.
Thank you for the info! I'd be happy with that scenario because I have been reading through this forum and there are some bummer stories on wait times!

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
I'm in the camp of not needing one. Look over the car, if you find something you don't like, point it out.

Have you ever taken an inspection list when buying another vehicle?

Well, no. But its a thing, right? Everyone is all about the inspection. I also never bought a vehicle in this price range because I am too cheap...

Now as soon as I can throw the money at them I will, sight unseen, as I want it as soon as possible and assume they will make it good if there if there is an issue. ie kid at Christmas.

But I am trying to enjoy the whole process properly before driving away in my fancy new DBM...

i have a vin and delivery for 6/18-6/22 but have not got my car leaving factory text yet lol
Could be worse... I don't have a vin. And the next person that says 'next quarter'....

1654713205228.png

I got the trade in text a couple days ago was holding tight at June 17 - July 1.

Check back today and see July 9 - August 13

MYP Black Black no extra
OD 4/14 NY
That sucks. Also from NY so I hope your window changes back to June.

MYP MSM/Black, Hitch, No FSD

ODD: 5/01
Tasks Completed: 5/02

EDD: 8/03-9/14

Changed from finance to full cash on 5/24 thru SA.

First EDD changed on 6/3. Now showing 7/20-8/24.

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
Got an actual phone call from someone at Tesla today..wanting to know if I had any questions about setting things (like financing, trade, etc) up for a smooth delivery in the next "couple weeks"..

Unfortunately, when I call the number back, it puts me into a phone bank from 1977 where a live person does not answer..and I go round and round entering the same info on the key pad. They should play "Running Up that Hill" as their hold music.

Well, no. But its a thing, right? Everyone is all about the inspection. I also never bought a vehicle in this price range because I am too cheap...

Now as soon as I can throw the money at them I will, sight unseen, as I want it as soon as possible and assume they will make it good if there if there is an issue. ie kid at Christmas.

But I am trying to enjoy the whole process properly before driving away in my fancy new DBM...
I downloaded the Tesla prep and Inspect Tesla apps. Who knows if they will be useful or not.

Reactions: VegasMYP