Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My OD 3/22/22
Window was June 17- July 15 for the past month and half

Window just changed now to June 18 - July 2

Attachments

• 5A700FE8-CA0D-4BF0-8D47-C218140E4FF3.jpeg
    5A700FE8-CA0D-4BF0-8D47-C218140E4FF3.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 96
It's finally here! Pick up was pretty straight forward. Seemed like they were a bit rushed with pick ups so I didn't do as detailed a walk through as I feel I should have. Nothing wrong with the car side from a very small paint chip on the trunk lid. The Tesla guy noted it and I can set up an appointment to fix it. The Brooklyn Tesla location is quite dark, so a flashlight was very helpful when inspecting the car!

myp.jpg-mh.png

It's finally here! Pick up was pretty straight forward. Seemed like they were a bit rushed with pick ups so I didn't do as detailed a walk through as I feel I should have. Nothing wrong with the car side from a very small paint chip on the trunk lid. The Tesla guy noted it and I can set up an appointment to fix it. The Brooklyn Tesla location is quite dark, so a flashlight was very helpful when inspecting the car!

View attachment 814135
Every red MY I see makes me happy I chose this color. Congrats! Now off to refresh the app a few more times...

View attachment 814135
Excellent!

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
MYLR, Blue, Upgraded wheels
Original Order Date 11/1/21

EDD original window "June"
New window - 9/18/22-10/28/22

Why is the window so wide?! We got to June and I was SO hopeful that I'd wake up to a text with a VIN, but instead just more delays. Live in Chicago area.