Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• C6747A70-7197-4CD1-9F19-4EF66C689029.jpeg
    C6747A70-7197-4CD1-9F19-4EF66C689029.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 117
dang did they give you a heads up lol super early compared to you date. did they tell you your car left the factory?
I believe it's a thing now. I called Tesla asking if I could schedule delivery for this weekend (have a VIN but account won't let me schedule delivery yet). SA told me to expect a text in the next few days, once my vehicle is ~1/2 way from the factory. Then I can schedule delivery.

Reactions: weathergeekdan
Doors your state require payment before? Most don’t. I know mass doesn’t.
Nope. I did call and ask if there is anything I need to do that would prevent me from taking delivery and they said no “technically I don’t have to pay until the day of” I got my financing setup with USAA. I just need to figure out if USAA wants the MVPA and wires the money or I bring them a check at time of pick up.

Reactions: Tonedog77
Wonder if the factory text is just for 3rd party loans, so you can get squared away to be ready for delivery.

I got the wall charger wired today and online!! Put in a subpanel behind a second load shift meter from the coop. Nearly half price electric that they can turn off now and again.
I got the "your car has left the factory" text and I am financing through Tesla.

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
So... I am just waiting for my MVPA to be created. Everything else is pretty much squared away to finish it up with my bank. I'm already approved and everything. They keep telling me they are telling it to create the MVPA but it isn't coming through.
I submitted my loan agreement and a copy of the check that I'm taking in on Delivery Day and got my MVPA.