Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think most people that are getting calls from tesla are the ones that placed the order at a Tesla dealer with a tesla SA. If you did it online, most everything is automated. I've had to call to get any answers about anything
I did my order entirely online. I got a call about a trade in the other day. One thing I’m learning through this experience is that it’s hard to predict much of anything with Tesla.

I’m in Bay Area and Ordered MYP 5/13
5/16 EDD was 7/29-9/9
6/9 EDD updated to 9/4-10/16

I’m curious if anyone else with a May order received a push back?
After getting pushed out to September yesterday, I received a 2 week window this morning
6/25-7/9

Seems like I’m getting an unfair advantage being within an hour of Fremont.

I think your signature says you started off Aug 28 to Sept 8..
Correct, it’s been moving back to my current 15 - 28 Jun EDD. I fixed my signature.
WmByitu.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sarkhudri
No idea. I just saw this an hour ago. Nobody has contacted me yet.
I got my vin last week about 3k lower number than yours. I emailed my local SC asking what comes next and got a very quick reply that vehicle was still at factory and they would contract me once the car gets in likely next week. To avoid delays make sure that you have completed all steps in the app including insurance and payment. You can find the local email address for your SC on the Tesla website then click find us. Find Us | Tesla
Cheers!

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
I got my vin last week about 3k lower number than yours. I emailed my local SC asking what comes next and got a very quick reply that vehicle was still at factory and they would contract me once the car gets in likely next week. To avoid delays make sure that you have completed all steps in the app including insurance and payment. You can find the local email address for your SC on the Tesla website then click find us. Find Us | Tesla
Cheers!