Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received my vin# this am f487. This vin# seems to be higher then other VIN’s posted recently. They must be cranking them out . Delivery is for 6/14

Myp MSM on white no hitch/ no FSD
OD 4/9
Bay Area
Congrats! Got my VIN this morning too - F465. You're right, your VIN took a big jump. Many posters have noted that VINs aren't sequential, but even so, over 20k is a big jump. Just wondering... Is the letter prior to the F a N or P in your VIN? (model year 2022 or 2023)

EDD just dropped back but significantly narrowed. Center point was 6/21 +/- 7 days, and now it is 6/26+/- 2 days (my first 4 day window). Should I bank on anything? Ha!

Btw, does anyone else track centerpoint +/- days? I actually think it is instructive. Here is a picture of my excel table. It is interesting that the center point at OOD is essentially the same as the center point today with only the window shrinking from 35 days to 2 days.

1654957076397.png

EDD just dropped back but significantly narrowed. Center point was 6/21 +/- 7 days, and now it is 6/26+/- 2 days (my first 4 day window). Should I bank on anything? Ha!

Btw, does anyone else track centerpoint +/- days? I actually think it is instructive. Here is a picture of my excel table. It is interesting that the center point at OOD is essentially the same as the center point today with only the window shrinking from 35 days to 2 days.

View attachment 815407
...and moments later, I GOT VIN'ed!!!
...F469xxx

My EDD just went from June 12 (tomorrow) - June 26th to Aug - Oct 2022… I’m pretty down about that.
I was bumped 4 times on day2 inside the EDD, the first time in April. I've felt your pain. Today, I got my VIN 4 days before the start of the two-week EDD, and EDD moved up to June 13-17. Hang in there! Once your VIN comes through, all these delays will one day just be a story to bore your grandkids!

Reactions: weathergeekdan
There’s a push all over the country. This false notion that west coast gets the majority of cars at the EOQ needs to end.
From what I've seen from the posts approaching the March, and now June EOQs, there is a push from the factory, which means more overtime, to peak the EOQ deliveries. Normal corporate stuff. The bump in people getting VINs starts with the east coast early in the month, then gets progressively closer to Fremont as we get closer to the end of the month. Tesla is trying to make sure they have as few cars in transit at EOQ, because those cars will be counted in the next quarter's deliveries. There's a wave of deliveries all over the country tied to EOQ, it just happens earlier the farther you are from Fremont.

VIN assigned last Sunday.
Me too. Delivery window was then June 9-12. Got text to schedule delivery on June 8. Set up for June 16 at a new Tesla center just now opening up in Fife. Much closer to me than my original location in Renton and there is a service center there too! We have some of the worst traffic in the nation and mad maxing my way to Renton would have been a nightmare. So, I am quite pleased about this especially in the event I need service. SA via text confirmed Michelin AS but I don't believe anything they say. I'll know when I see for myself.

Reactions: DesertEagle
I still haven’t been able to schedule my delivery. I think mine will be closer to the 6/22
If you took care of final payment, you should be able to. Once I did my advisor called and said the car is set to arrive 6/17 to my pickup center, however the earliest they can schedule a pickup due to their internal process, setting up temp tags etc would be 6/20. Although currently we scheduled it for 6/22

Me too. Delivery window was then June 9-12. Got text to schedule delivery on June 8. Set up for June 16 at a new Tesla center just now opening up in Fife. Much closer to me than my original location in Renton and there is a service center there too! We have some of the worst traffic in the nation and mad maxing my way to Renton would have been a nightmare. So, I am quite pleased about this especially in the event I need service. SA via text confirmed Michelin AS but I don't believe anything they say. I'll know when I see for myself.
Congrats! I haven't confirmed what tires mine has installed. 🤞🏻for the Michelin AS, although, someone with the same specs and similar delivery here in Colorado confirmed theirs has the Pirelli's. I'm hoping I get to schedule my pickup date today or tomorrow. I will have about a 45 minute drive to my pick up location. Unfortunately, the location that's only about 10-15 minutes from my house caught fire last summer and hasn't reopened. On the plus side, depending on date and time of pickup, I'll have a fast and scenic drive on C470.