Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seriously, people that ordered Long Range and switching to Performance should have delivery dates reset and as shown on the website as of current date. Which still has Performance deliveries in August to October (as of today). Bumping these people up to June deliveries and and pushing other Performance orders is insane. Some Performance orders, based on comments here had 2 week or less window and now being pushed further 1 and 1/2 months! That's crazy. Why punish the original Performance orders? The people that switched, an EDD of August to October is still WAY sooner than their original LR delivery of 2023!
Found this that shows Average wait time for new MYP is about 2 months. Average for new LR is 7 months. Not sure how accurate this is.

Attachments

• 953CA8E0-767A-4605-83D2-1FD6A55652F2.jpeg
    953CA8E0-767A-4605-83D2-1FD6A55652F2.jpeg
    659.5 KB · Views: 75
I have a vin (had for a week or so, check my signature) at this point only waiting for them to call me to schedule delivery pickup. EDD was 6/21-6/25 and today it just changed to 6/15-6/21! They must be expecting the truck to get here sooner!

Actually just saw that I can now click the button to schedule delivery. Earliest date/time was 10am on 6/21. I booked it.

Last edited:
Over on The Y Subreddit I am seeing a bunch of MYP people also getting pushed back over a month this morning.

I wonder what happened?
I'm not sure but if I would have to guess I'm thinking they allocated the performance models that were available last week already perhaps a lot of people switched and it's all allocated I got a date and time for my pickup which is Thursday at noon and I just completed my financing interest rate jumped a full 1% already from 90 days ago pretty crazy

Entered the first day of my window today. 6/10-24

Got a Text on May 1 - that my car would be delivered in the “next few weeks”. Then got pushed.
Trade in text came on May 31. No Vin. Assuming a push is coming my way.

Details in Signature
After getting a date push to 6/29-7/13 last night, and giving up all hope about delivery this quarter. Got my VIN Today, Pick Up Scheduled for 6/21. Details in signature

F461

Got a text that my VIN is assigned! (VIN 7SAY...F460) New EDD is June 12-18. My SA thinks it was canceled VIN, since the car is not in California, and already almost to New Mexico(I'm in Texas). But he said it's same configuration I ordered from the start (w/all weather tires).
MYP MSM/White | no Tow, no FSD | OD: 3/18/22; comp app: 3/21/22.
OEDD: 06/29-08/10 || 3/26: 5/29-7/10 || 4/10: 6/07-7/12 || 5/11: 6/9-7/7 || 5/25: 6/10-6/24 || 5/29: 6/6-6/20 || 6/07: 6/16-6/26 || 6/11: VIN assigned 6/12-6/18.
Congratulations!!! 🥳

Reactions: itsyuliyav
I'm not sure but if I would have to guess I'm thinking they allocated the performance models that were available last week already perhaps a lot of people switched and it's all allocated I got a date and time for my pickup which is Thursday at noon and I just completed my financing interest rate jumped a full 1% already from 90 days ago pretty crazy
I wonder how many cancellations will occur when people realize how much more they are going to pay over the life of the loan from what they were figuring a month or 2 ago. Interest rates are expected to increase another 1 or 2% by the end of the year right?

I wonder how many cancellations will occur when people realize how much more they are going to pay over the life of the loan from what they were figuring a month or 2 ago. Interest rates are expected to increase another 1 or 2% by the end of the year right?
The fed overnight rate is which will probably raise auto loans but not lock step. Auto loan rates are not the same. My credit union said they will probably go up. Not as much and usually a couple month delay. But can’t be certain. Getting a car soon is in everyone’s best interest. No pun intended.

Over on The Y Subreddit I am seeing a bunch of MYP people also getting pushed back over a month this morning.

I wonder what happened?
Were they in the East?
I could see that we are now at the tipping point where Tesla can’t get cars to certain areas before EOQ now.

Now they will send the last couple weeks to closer locations to guarantee the $$ hits the bank before July 1.

Yeah if you switch to performance I would bet that your EDD gets much closer one way or another you'll definitely be getting it sooner
There was an article yesterday talking about how Tesla's sales numbers are going to be down so they're just trying to compensate for what's going on overseas with the lockdown. So they may try to maximize performance and FSD vehicles to boost the numbers. The suits upstairs probably want to make as much money as possible to make the numbers look good
The issue is, how long will they continue this methodology?
Not so sure FSD means much now. March 10th OD and just got pushed for sometime in July (after getting a 13 day Window for mid June. I ordered FSD day 1. Thinking of dropping it now and saving some money. The longer the wait, the worse the economy is looking ( and constant drop every 30 days in trade value) might be better to have the 12k in my pocket.

That is also a concern of mine.

Tesla gave me 3.5% good until July 6. Now I am pushed back to late July to Aug.

Rumor is rates will be going up again THIS WEEK. And then possibly again end of July.

IF, my DD is actually Aug, I can see a whole point percentage going up from now until then. That is going to make a huge difference in monthly payments.

Reactions: mrazndead