Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got everything finalized and delivery is scheduled for June 19 :)!
To recap: got a text about assigned VIN. Went into the app, vin was not showing there (for about 5 hours), but gave me an option to add insurance and that's there I saw my VIN first. Selected Tesla insurance, it was a cheaper quote than my Progressive. Was not able to submit it yet, and per my SA I had to wait until I get dates to chose from to pick up my car and I could click submit after that. Also, he advised to have affective insurance date start 3-4 days before pick up date, bc they can only request tags on effective date of insurance and it takes couple days for them to complete, or it would push my scheduled pick up date by few days.
Picked Alliant Credit Union. Was confused about how much I needed to finance, bc there were 3 different amounts in my account, but it was the subtotal amount on MVPA. Got approved for 3.94%, 84 months, 0 down. Added them to Tesla account and the only thing left to pay was fees (destination, doc, etc.). Idk about other states, but in Texas all fees have to be paid separately before pick up. Sales Tax and registration will come ~30 days after delivery.
Only headache was picking financing company, otherwise it was easy. Hope this helps, good luck everyone!
Excellent! Thank You :cool:

Reactions: itsyuliyav
My MYP estimate updated just a minute ago from...
1655245535042.png

To...
1655245551988.png

:rolleyes:

Anyone seen the app just randomly decide to stop capitalizing month names?

(Also killed the app and restarted, and now we have June and July again. Just sharing because it was an amusing.. bug? unless it means something more...)

View attachment 816654

To...
View attachment 816656

(Also killed the app and restarted, and now we have June and July again. Just sharing because it was an amusing.. bug? unless it means something more...)
When I refresh the app it switches between capital and lower case each time. I guess one of the Tesla developers decided to incorporate a little randomness.

Reactions: VegasMYP
View attachment 816654

To...
View attachment 816656

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 3.47.26 PM.png

Yeah this was reported earlier this morning by "CVChief" and very interesting indeed and I was able to see the same on my App 🤔

Last edited:
Waiting for the app to allow me to make my down payment. Financing through Tesla. Do you know if the app will allow me to up down payment and lower monthly payments or do I need to go through SA?
SA needs to update the app to reflect how much you plan on putting down and how much you’re financing. Then you make the payment Through the app via Plaid

Reactions: showcarmike
Flurry of activity today - everything about this process seems weird - I bought a car sight unseen, told my credit union to send a bunch of money to Tesla with nothing but a VIN, a wink and a promise? and told my insurance agent to insure a car I’ve only heard of and whose location is unconfirmed somewhere between Fremont and Dallas.
Strangest of all - I’ve developed a weird “friendship” with a BOT at Tesla somewhere, who now seriously questions whether humans— or maybe just me — are “intelligent life forms.”
Anyway, I appear to be down to constant refresh for a delivery appointment.
Do you think we’ll miss this when it’s all over?
DB7518E2-0AC5-46F2-A5CE-7D0460B1B45B.jpeg

Got everything finalized and delivery is scheduled for June 19 :)!
To recap: got a text about assigned VIN. Went into the app, vin was not showing there (for about 5 hours), but gave me an option to add insurance and that's there I saw my VIN first. Selected Tesla insurance, it was a cheaper quote than my Progressive. Was not able to submit it yet, and per my SA I had to wait until I get dates to chose from to pick up my car and I could click submit after that. Also, he advised to have affective insurance date start 3-4 days before pick up date, bc they can only request tags on effective date of insurance and it takes couple days for them to complete, or it would push my scheduled pick up date by few days.
Picked Alliant Credit Union. Was confused about how much I needed to finance, bc there were 3 different amounts in my account, but it was the subtotal amount on MVPA. Got approved for 3.94%, 84 months, 0 down. Added them to Tesla account and the only thing left to pay was fees (destination, doc, etc.). Idk about other states, but in Texas all fees have to be paid separately before pick up. Sales Tax and registration will come ~30 days after delivery.
Only headache was picking financing company, otherwise it was easy. Hope this helps, good luck everyone!
Congratulations!🎉
I’m also in Texas. How soon after insurance and financing before you got your chance to schedule your delivery date?
Assume you did all the temp tag paperwork online? Was wondering if that delayed your ability to schedule delivery appointment? Is there a pick up location in FTW or are they delivering to your home?
Appreciate your insight and hope you’ll continue to share your experience! It’s super helpful!

Reactions: itsyuliyav
Out of curiosity, how long after receiving a VIN do you get a MVPA? I got my VIN yesterday, but no MVPA to give to my credit union. I did the chat thing and they responded that the MVPA will be generated once I have a firm delivery date.. not just the 4 day win I’m currently in. Does that sound right?

Out of curiosity, how long after receiving a VIN do you get a MVPA? I got my VIN yesterday, but no MVPA to give to my credit union. I did the chat thing and they responded that the MVPA will be generated once I have a firm delivery date.. not just the 4 day win I’m currently in. Does that sound right?
I got mine right away under documents but you have to log onto tesla.com and look in your account it won’t be under the app

Reactions: SoonerTina