Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally received my VIN yesterday! F487, let’s gooo! So excited for all of us getting our MYPs soon!

OD: 5/26
Delivery date: 6/26-7/5
White/Black Interior, no FSD

As I’m financing through my bank, when would you all recommend I obtain loan approval? Also, would I be showing them the order agreement or am I waiting until I receive the MVPA? Thanks for all your help!
What the actual hell. I ordered the exact same build on 3/23 and my dates keep getting pushed back. No VIN. Nothing. So frustrating. I don’t understand Tesla’s delivery procedure at all. How can someone get their car that quick when other with same build wait months and months. Ugh. Congrats on your new car.

What the actual hell. I ordered the exact same build on 3/23 and my dates keep getting pushed back. No VIN. Nothing. So frustrating. I don’t understand Tesla’s delivery procedure at all. How can someone get their car that quick when other with same build wait months and months. Ugh. Congrats on your new car.
That’s California and end of quarter for ya.

I may have actually benefited from all the delays and delivery. I was supposed to take delivery tomorrow but it got delayed until Monday. In the meantime I was able to remove FSD and change it to enhanced auto pilot. My account now shows a $6000 credit as I had previously completely paid off the car. I’m wondering if they will refund my account or if I am going to have to find $6000 worth of Tesla merchandise/charging/connectivity to purchase.

Reactions: VegasMYP
Picked up earlier today. Car was flawless. Build quality excellent. Got Michelins.

7D9E222B-265A-4F5F-88E4-2F30F07E127B.jpeg

Just got moved from my 07/19-08/23 window to a four day window (6/24-6/30) starting tomorrow. Not really sure what to do as I have no feasible way of picking the car up by the 30th. My delivery location is four hours from where I live so I need schedule delivery on a weekend. I know Tesla is trying to get end of quarter deliveries so I’m guessing this will just get passed on to someone else?

VIN:F487 (not really sure what that means tbh)

Got called yesterday asking to confirm a delivery day within the next 3 days. I was already out of town and wouldn’t be anywhere near the pickup location for two weeks so I had to pass on it and put my order on hold. This whole “I know you’re expected delivery is another month out, but you need to drop everything and come get it RIGHT NOW or you move to the back of the line again” thing is a very strange business model. I’m not mad, it was just unfortunate timing.

MYP, Red/White, EAP
Seattle WA

OD: 4/25
[5/28] EDD4: 7/12-8/16
[6/16] EDD5: 6/23-7/7
[6/23] Call and text for trade-in (no trade-in).
[6/24] EDD6: 7/15-8/12
[6/24] Added EAP, after EDD6.
We have almost the same delivery dates and build, and I added EAP on 6/24 also. I have tow. Your dates are three days earlier than mine on both ends of the range. I ordered on 3/24. Maybe they have a planned Red build run coming up.

Turns out I had an old phone number attached to my account from our last Tesla (I wondered why I never received any messages/calls from Tesla). I ended up calling them this morning and I was able to schedule a delivery date (6/30), and verify that my MYP has the Michelin all seasons (VIN F486).