Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 6/8/22 and will take deliver in Pittsburgh as early as tomorrow but opted for Wednesday, June 29, exactly three weeks from ordering. What’s the catch? True I’ve had a Model 3 and an X, maybe they give preferential treatment of some sort?
More likely that someone rejected the vehicle or passed on their slot in Pittsburgh. Would be interesting to see the manufacture date.

I picked performance, red, white, tow, and added EAP on Friday. Ordered on 3/24 and estimated at 7/18-8/15. So I think location matters too.
Not sure exactly.

I’m in the Bay Area ,
Ordered 5/27 White MYP no add ons
Changed to MSM on 6/13

EDD - 8/7-9/17
Current EDD - 8/3-9/7

I added EAP and Tow on 6/24, still no updates.

Profile set to cash, and I accepted a trade-in offer.

Not sure exactly.

I’m in the Bay Area ,
Ordered 5/27 White MYP no add ons
Changed to MSM on 6/13

EDD - 8/7-9/17
Current EDD - 8/3-9/7

I added EAP and Tow on 6/24, still no updates.

Profile set to cash, and I accepted a trade-in offer.
I meant that if someone else with his exact same build in his area backed out, they might have been able to deliver that car to him instead of shipping it back across the US to someone that ordered the same build at an earlier date.

I ordered on 6/8/22 and will take deliver in Pittsburgh as early as tomorrow but opted for Wednesday, June 29, exactly three weeks from ordering. What’s the catch? True I’ve had a Model 3 and an X, maybe they give preferential treatment of some sort?
I am so jealous. I am also from Pittsburgh. My OD 6/16 white MYP with fsd. EDD 9/2-10/14

I have a 6 months old reservation. MYLR, Tow, 20" wheels, White on Black.

EDD in Seattle was last week. I updated the delivery location to Dallas, TX and the EDD is now Nov - Jan.

I've been told by Tesla and confirmed in the past that EDD was based on when you place your order, not when you pick your delivery location. Anyone have any ideas if this could be a Fremont vs. Austin plant issue? Maybe my car is now forecast from Austin with a much longer wait?

So, I had an SA in Naperville, IL tell me today that all Model Y Performance models will now be shipped with Pirelli performance summer tires, and not with the Michelin all season tires. Has anyone else heard this? I have an order going active shortly and had been hoping for the all seasons, but I guess that is out. If true, it seems like a very, very odd decision, especially for cars going to northern states since the summer tires are virtually undriveable in winter weather in places like Chicagoland. Bummer.

Well, this happened pretty quickly. Good thing I applied for my loan last Friday.

MYP White/Black - OD 3/28/22. Original EDD June 10 - July 22.

Thursday 6/23/22 At 7:15 PM - Vin showed up in app Text message received that they are currently planning to build and deliver the model y. Had to type June if I'm ready for delivery or Delay if I wasn't ready.

Sunday 6/26/22 5:19 PM - text message asking me to schedule delivery. (only date available was Wednesday 6/29/22 so i ignored it)

Monday 6/27/22 8:54 AM - text message asking me to schedule delivery as soon as possible or they'll release vehicle.

Monday 6/27/22 10:09 AM - SA called from a blocked number and left a voicemail + text. Sent him a text and he generated my MVPA. He moved up my delivery date to tomorrow 6/28.

Expected delivery in my drive 6/28/22

• Informative
Reactions: VegasMYP