Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all been reading for a while thought i would post my info to help some out as it has helped me reading.

MYP | white | Black Interior | No Tow | FSD | No Trade | PHX
OD: 05/11 MYLR
Original EDD: DEC- FEB 2023
Changed to MYP 05/28
EDD1: June 29 - Aug 03
EDD2: June 30 - July 14
call 06/20/22 asking about trade
VIN 06/23/22
EDD3: June 26 - July 04

@VegasMYP I am hoping a vin is in your near future… I think we have had very similar EDD updates and I just got my vin for the MSM MYP :p

Cheers!
Yes @MrMcFast, Excellent! and I just received my VIN as well at exactly 4:17 PM via a text from my SA. Confirmed VIN in my account via website and after about 3 hours, the VIN is now appearing on the App. I have also received and downloaded the new MVPA which includes the complete purchase price and the VIN as well. Assigned the MYP to my insurance policy utilizing the newly assigned VIN and uploaded proof of insurance to Tesla via the App.

OD: 4/6
EDD4: 6/25 - 7/9
EDD5: 6/26 - 7/4
Trade-in-Text: 6/13
VIN Assigned: 6/23

MYP MSM Baby! :cool:

Last edited:
Hi everybody, I've been watching this thread for a bit trying to figure out when I would get my MYP, so I guess it's time for me to finally post.

MYP | DBM | Black Interior | Tow | No FSD
OD: 5/17
Original EDD: 9/2 - 10/14
5/19 EDD: 7/29 - 9/9
6/11 EDD: 6/18 - 7/2
6/19 EDD: 7/12 - 8/9
6/20 EDD: 7/1 - 7/15
VIN 6/23
6/23 EDD: 6/27 - 7/7

Reactions: TDMYP and VegasMYP
Yes @MrMcFast, Excellent! and I just received my VIN as well at exactly 4:17 PM via a text from my SA. Confirmed VIN in my account via website and after about 3 hours, the VIN is now appearing on the App. I have also received and downloaded the new MVPA which includes the complete purchase price and the VIN as well. Assigned the MYP to my insurance policy utilizing the newly assigned VIN and uploaded proof of insurance to Tesla via the App.

OD: 4/6
EDD4: 6/25 - 7/9
EDD5: 6/26 - 7/4
Trade-in-Text: 6/13
VIN Assigned: 6/23

MYP MSM Baby! :cool:
Congrats!!!

Reactions: VegasMYP
Just got moved from my 07/19-08/23 window to a four day window (6/24-6/30) starting tomorrow. Not really sure what to do as I have no feasible way of picking the car up by the 30th. My delivery location is four hours from where I live so I need schedule delivery on a weekend. I know Tesla is trying to get end of quarter deliveries so I’m guessing this will just get passed on to someone else?

VIN:F487 (not really sure what that means tbh)

Anyone know if this text from Tesla actually holds any weight? "I will make notations in your account that you are available for a vehicle as soon as possible. Thankfully your profile is complete and there is nothing on your end that is holding you back from receiving a vehicle. We hope to reach out with a VIN for you soon."

I wonder if some of the cars going to SOCAL were originally slated for Northeast customers and pulled for EOQ deliveries...
It seems on Reddit and on here and other message boards if you are in SOCAL doesnt matter when you ordered your getting your MYP before July 1.

I see tons of people who ordered way after me (April 28) that have either gotten their cars or have gotten their VIN already that live in SOCAL

It seems on Reddit and on here and other message boards if you are in SOCAL doesnt matter when you ordered your getting your MYP before July 1.

I see tons of people who ordered way after me (April 28) that have either gotten their cars or have gotten their VIN already that live in SOCAL

this trend will trickle down now with Austin building LRs and soon enough Ps

Reactions: Mark52479

I wish this was true! I ordered a MYP on 5/30 and haven’t had any changes on my EDD ever since.

Reactions: Mark52479