Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My journey came to an end today almost 4 months to the day. Cannot say enough nice things about the staff at the South Austin Tesla center. My delivery wasn’t scheduled until Monday but due to work I would not be able to make it. I stopped by this afternoon and the car had just arrived. They were not very busy so they were kind enough to go ahead and prep it and give it to me. I feel for them, as they often have to deal with a lot of impatient customers. The car seems absolutely flawless. I have been driving a 2015 model S for the last seven years and the difference in acceleration is mind blowing. I got the Michelin tires. I haven’t checked yet what chip it came with. All the delays and frustration were actually rewarded in that I was refunded $6000 when I stepped down from FSD to enhanced auto pilot.

Attachments

• D629B210-89CF-46A8-968E-D0D1270C1A2D.jpeg
    D629B210-89CF-46A8-968E-D0D1270C1A2D.jpeg
    579.9 KB · Views: 134
My journey came to an end today almost 4 months to the day. Cannot say enough nice things about the staff at the South Austin Tesla center. My delivery wasn’t scheduled until Monday but due to work I would not be able to make it. I stopped by this afternoon and the car had just arrived. They were not very busy so they were kind enough to go ahead and prep it and give it to me. I feel for them, as they often have to deal with a lot of impatient customers. The car seems absolutely flawless. I have been driving a 2015 model S for the last seven years and the difference in acceleration is mind blowing. I got the Michelin tires. I haven’t checked yet what chip it came with. All the delays and frustration were actually rewarded in that I was refunded $6000 when I stepped down from FSD to enhanced auto pilot.
Congratulations and thank you for sharing your pickup experience, MYP Baby! :cool:

Picked my car up today. No major issues and the paint quality seems to be fine - conditions are good except (1) frunk gaps are slightly uneven but don’t affect opening/closing; (2) back lift gate panel gaps that are actually not easy to spot; (4) the spoiler not properly glued to the trunk on the right side; and (4) some plastic wraps not fully removed and showing between the moonroof and the liner above the rear view mirror. I will be scheduling an appointment to correct those. There are a few minor and shallow scratches that I am not too worry about. I got the Pirelli tires and the ride quality is not bad. It is noticeable rougher coming from a Lexus but not that big of the difference. I paid with a cashier’s check and because of that they changed it from home delivery to pick up at local center. They did ask me to send a picture of the cashier’s check earlier today… I complied but covered the numbers on the bottom of the check (which they did accept). The only person on staff at the time wouldn’t unlock the car for me unless I accept the order (which then opened the doors anyway). The interior seems fine except for the item listed above. I was able to spend a lot of time in the lot checking things out. I will be spending more time tomorrow to check more.

Last edited:
Reactions: VegasMYP
Picked my car up today. No major issues except (1) frunk gaps slightly uneven but doesn’t affect it opening/closing; (2) back lift gate panel gaps that are actually not easy to spot; (4) the spoiler not properly glued to the truck on the right; and (4) some plastic wrap not fully removed and showing between the moonroof and the liner above the rear view mirror. I will be scheduling an appointment to correct those. There are a few minor and shallow scratches that I am not too worry about. BTW I got the Pirelli tires. The ride quality is not bad. It is noticeable rougher coming from a Lexus but not that big of the difference.
Congratulations and Thank You for sharing your pickup experience especially all the items you discovered during your inspection. MYP Baby! :cool:

Just received my car today! Was supposed to get it delivered on Monday but they called me today after I made the final down payment (financing through Tesla) and asked if I wanted to get it today. Delivery was smooth it took a couple of minutes for my phone to pair to the vehicle but besides that great experience. The car looks good besides one scratch on the plastic thing under the window (i have no idea how to call that) and a slight panel gap in the rear door but doesn't affect closing. Should I report that? All in all very excited, 100% worth the wait.
tempImagehRCKyh.jpg
tempImagex0ZcYd.jpg

Just received my car today! Was supposed to get it delivered on Monday but they called me today after I made the final down payment (financing through Tesla) and asked if I wanted to get it today. Delivery was smooth it took a couple of minutes for my phone to pair to the vehicle but besides that great experience. The car looks good besides one scratch on the plastic thing under the window (i have no idea how to call that) and a slight panel gap in the rear door but doesn't affect closing. Should I report that? All in all very excited, 100% worth the wait. View attachment 821174View attachment 821175
Did you schedule your home delivery today, originally on Monday but they called and said can do home delivery on weekend (Saturday)? I'm also getting home delivery next week (scheduled with final payment made) and wondering if I can get it much faster! Or did you go to the Tesla place to pick up? That scratch doesn't look like it got hit by debris on the freeway while in transit. But looks more like some hater just went by the Tesla place and keyed it?!

Last edited:
I picked up my MSM MYP today and boy what a day. The car is perfect. Wifey and I put it to the test and installed all my little accessories. I was concerned about regen braking before leaving the lot but it was a piece of cake. Like others, I spent the last couple hours play with settings in garage. Oh the car came with Michelin All Season tires. I’m exhausted from this day and glad it finally came.

Did you schedule your home delivery today, originally on Monday but they called and said can do home delivery on weekend (Saturday)? I'm also getting home delivery next week (scheduled with final payment made) and wondering if I can get it much faster! Or did you go to the Tesla place to pick up? That scratch doesn't look like it got hit by debris on the freeway while in transit. But looks more like some hater just went by the Tesla place and keyed it?!
I scheduled my home delivery yesterday (originally scheduled for monday). They called about an hour after I made the final payment (today) just to check my address and all the delivery info and then they asked me if I was interested in getting delivery today!
And yes, it’s weird it looks like someone straight up scratched it!

• Informative
Reactions: VegasMYP
I picked up my MSM MYP today and boy what a day. The car is perfect. Wifey and I put it to the test and installed all my little accessories. I was concerned about regen braking before leaving the lot but it was a piece of cake. Like others, I spent the last couple hours play with settings in garage. Oh the car came with Michelin All Season tires. I’m exhausted from this day and glad it finally came.
Congratulations! MYP MSM Baby! :cool:

Just received my car today! Was supposed to get it delivered on Monday but they called me today after I made the final down payment (financing through Tesla) and asked if I wanted to get it today. Delivery was smooth it took a couple of minutes for my phone to pair to the vehicle but besides that great experience. The car looks good besides one scratch on the plastic thing under the window (i have no idea how to call that) and a slight panel gap in the rear door but doesn't affect closing. Should I report that? All in all very excited, 100% worth the wait. View attachment 821174View attachment 821175
Congratulations! MYP MSM Baby! :cool:

Reactions: maxsck
Today, I just got home delivery of MYP DBM.
Originally scheduled next week but since I made the final payment yesterday, they called me this morning and told me they can do delivery today since I made final payment. I got home delivery which was awesome! Nothing wrong with the car exterior wise. No deep scratches and no gaps that is out of the normal. There was some smudges, but probably from stickers placed and removed. And some minor hairline scratches near the door handle which can be removed I think. No damages or chips. I got lucky there wasn't an accidental damage from debris in transit or some hater coming by the Tesla center to "key the paint."

Some information for you guys:
1. When I placed my order on 4/21 the website says delivery June - July. However when I first got me EDD a day later, it said July to August. So the original EDD shown on the website before submitting order was accurate.
2. About the mobile connector, they did give me one! I think Elon announced it on 4/17 but I ordered after it and got one, just for anyone who wants to know. Anyway, I already installed the wall connector thinking I was not going to get the mobile connector. But it's all good, extra connector in trunk for emergency!
3. I changed my order configuration from white interior to black interior on 6/14 (a week before entering my 1st 2-week EDD) but it did not effect or delay my delivery date. When I made the change, they sent a new order confirmation as of 6/14 like I was making a new order on that date. I was a bit worried that in the next few days, they were going to adjust my EDD. The Tesla agent also told me on the phone that I may get an EDD adjustment in 2 to 5 days, and possibly the new EDD will be similar to the one shown on website which says August to October. I accepted it anyway and changed to black, due to last minute change about how I feel about the White potentially getting dirty and high maintenance which I don't want time and extra cost to worry about.
4. Home delivery was so easy, they text me when on the way, and text me when it got dropped off. I went outside my driveway but the Tesla rep. was already at the corner of my street and Uber picked him up. Wanted to give the guy a tip, oh well.
5. I got Michelin all season tires, in the Southern California all Sunny season weather.

Last edited:
Today, I just got home delivery of MYP DBM.
Originally scheduled next week but since I made the final payment yesterday, they called me this morning and told me they can do delivery today since I made final payment. I got home delivery which was awesome! Nothing wrong with the car exterior wise. No deep scratches and no gaps that is out of the normal. There was some smudges, but probably from stickers placed and removed. And some minor hairline scratches near the door handle which can be removed I think. No damages or chips. I got lucky there wasn't an accidental damage from debris in transit or some hater coming by the Tesla center to "key the paint."

Some information for you guys:
1. When I placed my order on 4/21 the website says delivery June - July. However when I first got me EDD a day later, it said July to August. So the original EDD shown on the website before submitting order was accurate.
2. About the mobile connector, they did give me one! I think Elon announced it on 4/17 but I ordered after it and got one, just for anyone who wants to know. Anyway, I already installed the wall connector thinking I was not going to get the mobile connector. But it's all good, extra connector in trunk for emergency!
3. I changed my order configuration from white interior to black interior on 6/14 (a week before entering my 1st 2-week EDD) but it did not effect or delay my delivery date. When I made the change, they sent a new order confirmation as of 6/14 like I was making a new order on that date. I was a bit worried that in the next few days, they were going to adjust my EDD. The Tesla agent also told me on the phone that I may get an EDD adjustment in 2 to 5 days, and possibly the new EDD will be similar to the one shown on website which says August to October. I accepted it anyway and changed to black, due to last minute change about how I feel about the White potentially getting dirty and high maintenance which I don't want time and extra cost to worry about.
4. Home delivery was so easy, they text me when on the way, and text me when it got dropped off. I went outside my driveway but the Tesla rep. was already at the corner of my street and Uber picked him up. Wanted to give the guy a tip, oh well.
5. I got Michelin all season tires, in the Southern California all Sunny season weather.
Congratulations and thank you very much for sharing some of your experience which will definitely help many others. MYP Baby! :cool: