Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious how people change configurations without “going to the back of the line”? I raised removing it on my order and the person I talked to said any changes cause you to go to the end of the line. Don’t want to risk that or messing with the order date for price purposes, etc.
Some (most?, all?) SAs are clueless. The only way you will go to the back of the line is if an SA was dumb enough to cancel your order and submit a brand new order with new RN#. Otherwise you will not go to the back of the line. Phone Tesla and ask them to re-enable the Edit button on your account. This Edit option disappears once your profile is complete but they can reactivate it so you can make a change to your order.

Alternatively (which is what I did to change my MYLR from MSM to DBM color) was to use this link: www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN####### (using your own RN # at the end). This is like a backdoor into the Edit page without having Tesla re-enable it.
You can make changes and see the price changes before submitting the change.

If you use the link then it usually works easiest if you login and click on manage your order. Then enter the URL and you should get in. If that doesn't work (as it seems some people have trouble with it) then log out, enter the URL, it will bring you to the login page, login, click on manage your order, enter the URL again.

Some (most?, all?) SAs are clueless. The only way you will go to the back of the line is if an SA was dumb enough to cancel your order and submit a brand new order with new RN#. Otherwise you will not go to the back of the line. Phone Tesla and ask them to re-enable the Edit button on your account. This Edit option disappears once your profile is complete but they can reactivate it so you can make a change to your order.

Alternatively (which is what I did to change my MYLR from MSM to DBM color) was to use this link: www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN####### (using your own RN # at the end). This is like a backdoor into the Edit page without having Tesla re-enable it.
You can make changes and see the price changes before submitting the change.

If you use the link then it usually works easiest if you login and click on manage your order. Then enter the URL and you should get in. If that doesn't work (as it seems some people have trouble with it) then log out, enter the URL, it will bring you to the login page, login, click on manage your order, enter the URL again.
I appreciate the info, I’ll take a look!

Welp, got another update in the wrong direction again :( I guess small bonus that I went from a 5 week window to a 4 week window?

MYP Blue/White, no Tow no FSD
OD May 17
EDD: Late July - Early Sept
EDD2: June 24 - July 8
EDD3: Aug 3 - Sep 7 (Updated June 25)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Sep 9 (Updated July 21)

Washington, near Seattle

Well, now I am in a very uncomfortable situation. I got a text saying delivery would be soon and to let them know if anything changed like a trade, financing etc. I texted that I have 3rd party financing but the app gives me an error when I try to enter it, so They said they could do it just text them the info which I did. they said they did it but now my app went from cash to needs to be completed. I texted them and they said dont worry about im all set. So now I'm just supposed to leave my financing as incomplete in the app and have it say please complete tasks to avoid delays in my delivery? No happy with this advice or situation. any Ideas?

Well, now I am in a very uncomfortable situation. I got a text saying delivery would be soon and to let them know if anything changed like a trade, financing etc. I texted that I have 3rd party financing but the app gives me an error when I try to enter it, so They said they could do it just text them the info which I did. they said they did it but now my app went from cash to needs to be completed. I texted them and they said dont worry about im all set. So now I'm just supposed to leave my financing as incomplete in the app and have it say please complete tasks to avoid delays in my delivery? No happy with this advice or situation. any Ideas?
Follow up: On my end I still see my app saying need to complete tasks and the payment tab is not complete, but I texted tesla at Tesla.com and they said they could see my credit union info entered on their end. Signed out and back in to the app with no change. Not fun, maybe it takes time to sync to the app. On a side note, anyone that thinks there is a great chance of having there car by September 30th might want to apply soon to beat the next rate hikes. its a 60 day lock at Alliant. they said if it goes a little over they can try to get an extension. no promises but sounded like it happens.

Follow up: On my end I still see my app saying need to complete tasks and the payment tab is not complete, but I texted tesla at Tesla.com and they said they could see my credit union info entered on their end. Signed out and back in to the app with no change. Not fun, maybe it takes time to sync to the app. On a side note, anyone that thinks there is a great chance of having there car by September 30th might want to apply soon to beat the next rate hikes. its a 60 day lock at Alliant. they said if it goes a little over they can try to get an extension. no promises but sounded like it happens.
My account still shows “Complete your tasks to avoid delays in delivery”, but I got my loan amount financed and paid my final payment. I’m not stressing about it , because I still need to look over and accept delivery to technically complete all tasks. I’m scheduled tomororw for pick up, let you know if hitting that continue button should worry ya at all.

My account still shows “Complete your tasks to avoid delays in delivery”, but I got my loan amount financed and paid my final payment. I’m not stressing about it , because I still need to look over and accept delivery to technically complete all tasks. I’m scheduled tomororw for pick up, let you know if hitting that continue button should worry ya at all.
Thanks I'm really concerned about not having my tasks completed, because it says it could delay delivery. Even though in reality they are completed, just not showing that way in the app. let me know how it goes. Good luck

Hey all, just switched my red/black MYLR7 w/ FSD to a red/black MYP w/ FSD today. OD 4/15 in SoCal. Current EDD is still showing Dec-Feb. Was wondering if anyone has done similar and how long it took for EDD to update? Or if I’d be pushed to back of the line, or if they look at the April OD? Thanks!

Hey all, just switched my red/black MYLR7 w/ FSD to a red/black MYP w/ FSD today. OD 4/15 in SoCal. Current EDD is still showing Dec-Feb. Was wondering if anyone has done similar and how long it took for EDD to update? Or if I’d be pushed to back of the line, or if they look at the April OD? Thanks!
I just ordered a Performance this week (Red/White) and mine showed Aug-Oct for a couple days but now shows Dec 8 to Feb 2 or something... curious if maybe they've produced their run of red for this quarter or something already... Order page is still showing if you order today it's Aug-Oct...

I just ordered a Performance this week (Red/White) and mine showed Aug-Oct for a couple days but now shows Dec 8 to Feb 2 or something... curious if maybe they've produced their run of red for this quarter or something already... Order page is still showing if you order today it's Aug-Oct...
I’m curious if original OD would make a difference. Where are you located? That seems long for a Performance. Can’t imagine color makes too big of a difference