Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 4/23 (before the cutoff i saw on the website of 4/28) so I’m hoping that my car will come with a mobile connector however speaking to my local dealership they mentioned a few of the recent deliveries have been coming in without them and that it’s a bit of a gamble. Has anyone here ordered before 4/28 and NOT received a mobile connector?
If I were you I would order a mobile connector to be sure. You can always sell it quickly since they run out of them often. Be a bummer to get a car and not have one.

I ordered the mobile connector with the car. Its the one thing they didnt send, so I am guessing it gets delivered with the car. for the fee.....
Which version of the connector did you order, with one or two adapters? I also ordered mobile connector (with 15-5 and 14-50 adapters) with the car. It was backordered at the time and my SA in Vancouver told me that it will be shipped directly to my home when it becomes available, independently of the car delivery date. It is an online store purchase for which they charged me directly at the time of the purchase (on top of the car deposit).
At least in the Canadian store it shows that the mobile connector with both adapters will begin shipping in August 2022. Will it come before the car? We will see ;)

Which version of the connector did you order, with one or two adapters?

On May 3rd when I ordered the car, I ordered the Mobile Connector NEMA 5-15 & 14-50 Adapter. Still shows ordered but not shipped....

Looking at the website the single cable is oos and the one with adaptors is supposed to be in stock. However oddly they show the same price?

1659643536225.png

OD 5/23, NY, Gray/white + tow no FSD

Still holding strong at 8/17-9/14. My 1.89% loan pre-approval expires on 9/15 so I hope it's within the stated window!!
Who's your loan with? Though I'm sure rates have changed...

I was aiming for 2.25% but of course they just bounced up AND JUST TODAY I was notified that I'm matched with a VIN! I ordered July 19th!

This is odd since I was showing mid Sep to mid Oct! Red/White MYP without tow or FSD.

I would have kept my original trade value from a week or two ago if I had known it would be this fast!! They suggested I remove it from the app since it was going to be over a month away and that would look like it was "unfinished" and slow things down... They gave me $70,400 for my LR MY. Hoping it's close to the same, otherwise I might have to cancel the order and just roll the dice for come January on the tax credit even though rates will be higher and trades lower...

On May 3rd when I ordered the car, I ordered the Mobile Connector NEMA 5-15 & 14-50 Adapter. Still shows ordered but not shipped....

Looking at the website the single cable is oos and the one with adaptors is supposed to be in stock. However oddly they show the same price?

View attachment 836734
so the one on the right is a 'corded' mobile connector that only comes with 5-15 plug. 'non-corded' mobile connector (on the left) is in stock, but when you select it, there are two version to choose from the drop down menu. One with single adapter, second one with both adapters. Only the one with single adapter (that nobody wants ;D) is in stock. I guess their website is not showing 'out of stock' on the main page as only 'half of the options' are out of stock...

Pardon my convoluted explanation, hope it makes sense :D

Reactions: CVChief
so the one on the right is a 'corded' mobile connector that only comes with 5-15 plug. 'non-corded' mobile connector (on the left) is in stock, but when you select it, there are two version to choose from the drop down menu. One with single adapter, second one with both adapters. Only the one with single adapter (that nobody wants ;D) is in stock. I guess their website is not showing 'out of stock' on the main page as only 'half of the options' are out of stock...

Pardon my convoluted explanation, hope it makes sense :D
Actually, the “corded” one comes with a 14-50 plug (non-removable).

Reactions: Individoo