Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 3508A153-84C8-4DB6-822A-18B7F202BF47.jpeg
    3508A153-84C8-4DB6-822A-18B7F202BF47.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 81
I ordered my MYP (White hitch, no FSD, White interior) on 7/18. EDD hasn't changed, it says 9/12 thru 10/17. I checked today what range it would give me if I order a new one today, gives you August thru October. this EDD system is messed up. My only hope is they have an allotted production of so many models per quarter and they keep your red ticket in the Quarter bowl. We shall see. I am also paying cash, no trade in to make things easier. My old Macan is due for state inspection on 10/31 and I rather get rid of it before then.
I ordered back in June and for over a month my EDD did not change until one week before the EDD range. This system has a mind of its own…

I wonder how many folks are going to try and DELAY or CANCEL their orders to try and get some of the $7500 cash? My EDD is Aug 21 - Sep 4th and I want my PMY NOW.

So folks could start seeing VINs pop in sooner.
A friend also has a MYP on order and just got his VIN. He delayed and now has a 1/2023 delivery estimate. I told him I speculate his EDD moves up pretty quickly as many people will delay. In a sense, I suppose this is good because people who can't take the credit due to income limits will have a chance to get their car faster--they certainly won't go unsold.

UGHHH, the drop in trade in values with Tesla is real--the delay in delivery of our MYP costs real money :(.

2021 MYP 9k miles
original trade: $63k expired
second offer: $65k, just expired
latest offer (MYP expected this month): $62k

This is before the est. $4k in TX sales tax savings. Will of course check out the usual other sales sites, but I suspect they won't look too different.

UGHHH, the drop in trade in values with Tesla is real--the delay in delivery of our MYP costs real money :(.

2021 MYP 9k miles
original trade: $63k expired
second offer: $65k, just expired
latest offer (MYP expected this month): $62k

This is before the est. $4k in TX sales tax savings. Will of course check out the usual other sales sites, but I suspect they won't look too different.
Try Carmax. Tesla offered me 43k for my Y while Carmax offered me 58k

MYP Blue/White, Tow, no FSD
OD July 21
EDD: Aug - October
EDD2: August 29 - Oct 3 (7/22)
EDD3: Aug 31 - Sep 28 (8/3)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Aug 18 (8/8)
VIN assigned F518***
They keep asking to schedule a preliminary delivery date but I'm in a process of getting
financing setup. Applied with Suncoast credit union - 3.0% for 72mo.

This is my 2nd Tesla purchase this year: got a model 3 Performance earlier (OD May 16th, Delivered June 25th).

Reactions: Tycanflyy
MYP Blue/White, Tow, no FSD
OD July 21
EDD: Aug - October
EDD2: August 29 - Oct 3 (7/22)
EDD3: Aug 31 - Sep 28 (8/3)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Aug 18 (8/8)
VIN assigned F518***
They keep asking to schedule a preliminary delivery date but I'm in a process of getting
financing setup. Applied with Suncoast credit union - 3.0% for 72mo.

This is my 2nd Tesla purchase this year: got a model 3 Performance earlier (OD May 16th, Delivered June 25th).
Wow, that was quick. Mine is same exact configuration but no tow. Good luck with your delivery!