Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My last update in here, picked up our red MYP yesterday and all looks well!

OD: 4/15 (originally MYLR7, MSM/Black, no tow, no FSD

EDD1: October-January

EDD2: December 7-February 1

Added FSD (no change to EDD)

7/21: switched to red MYP

7/24 EDD3: August 1-August 13

7/28: VIN received

7/29: Home Delivery scheduled for 8/13 (even though the car was scheduled to arrive at my local DC on 8/5) and FSD removed

8/9: was able to call and convince them to let me come pick it up early

Gonna enjoy spending the next few days learning all the ins and outs. Best of luck to anyone still waiting, and if you’ve got any questions, let me know.

Honestly, seeing all these later orders with my exact configuration but no FSD makes me confused. This is obviously not a pattern. Lol. Impossible to predict but I’m starting to think… maybe they see my loan offer is accepted so they are prioritizing others who have it set to cash? Maybe not. I mean, the loan I’m getting from the bank is basically being paid in cash to Tesla so I don’t think it should make a difference but who knows really
it’s hugely geographic too…

Mine has usually changed on Fridays. Not sure on the time of day, I woke up to the change, so it might be very early.
I didnt keep track of that, maybe ill go through my posts and see what day they were, if they are the same. DONE: Mine have been all different days, mostly mornings.

Ordered 5/12 8/9-9/20
6/15 Wednesday 2:51 pm 8/8-9/12
7/18 Monday 8:30 am 8/12-9/9
7/29 Friday 9:51 am 8/10-8/19
8/4 Thursday 9:39 am 8/2-9/4
8/5 Friday 9:28 am 8/15-8/29

I didnt keep track of that, maybe ill go through my posts and see what day they were, if they are the same. DONE: Mine have been all different days, mostly mornings.

Ordered 5/12 8/9-9/20
6/15 Wednesday 2:51 pm 8/8-9/12
7/18 Monday 8:30 am 8/12-9/9
7/29 Friday 9:51 am 8/10-8/19
8/4 Thursday 9:39 am 8/2-9/4
8/5 Friday 9:28 am 8/15-8/29
we gotta be matching up with VINs at any moment!

Had to deliver some things to a Tesla service center for work and he reassured me that I should be getting my car very soon.

For whatever that is worth. Lol.

I’m feeling optimistic today! Good vibes and best of luck to everybody.

You've been waiting a long time and by the looks of it for MYP the entire time. Congrats. Don't tell my SA, you're throwing off the curve!😊😊
Yup, original MYP order. I was supposed to have one June 30, but I was on a cruise and they would not hold until July 4 when we got back to town because of EOQ. So now its going to be almost 7-weeks later, but still happy its coming!

My last update in here, picked up our red MYP yesterday and all looks well!

OD: 4/15 (originally MYLR7, MSM/Black, no tow, no FSD

EDD1: October-January

EDD2: December 7-February 1

Added FSD (no change to EDD)

7/21: switched to red MYP

7/24 EDD3: August 1-August 13

7/28: VIN received

7/29: Home Delivery scheduled for 8/13 (even though the car was scheduled to arrive at my local DC on 8/5) and FSD removed

8/9: was able to call and convince them to let me come pick it up early

Gonna enjoy spending the next few days learning all the ins and outs. Best of luck to anyone still waiting, and if you’ve got any questions, let me know.
Congrats! You picked up Irvine correct? How did you find out when the car was supposed to be (or actually was) delivered there? Nobody has told me that. I got an email on 8/5 saying the car departed the factory, but delivery date is 8/19 which seems awful long.

How was it the pickup process? Did they let you see interior before accepting the car?

Did it come with a mobile charger?