Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alliant. I have read that they are one of the credit unions tesla uses sometimes. They were not the one Tesla used for me when I applied to early direct. They added less stress for me because they had a specific Tesla loan separate from their ice car loans which made it look like they know how to work with Tesla. I couldn't find any of these ultra low rate loans that serviced my area so every other place was a dime a dozen. They could not have been batter as far as working with them. They told me to let them know the minute I got my VIN and they would handle everything from there. Which I messaged them my VIN they responded instantly and 10 minutes later they got me my MVPA and it was done. I thought about going with Baxter credit union, even joined them, but one day I had a question and I could not get a hold of anyone for hours and when I finally did it seemed like a person that was hired to just answer the phone that was unhelpful.. So I never called them again. My rate is 4.29 for 84 months.
Thank you so much, very helpful! So first I have to join and can do that now? I have excellent credit so that’s no problem. Did you or is it possible to get pre approved and if so do you know if I can lock in a rate for 30 or 60 days?

MYP BLUE/WHITE/TOW/FSD

OD: 5/30
EDD1: Aug 22 - Sep 18th
EDD2: Aug 20 - Sep 15th
EDD3: Aug 22 - Sep 5th

App's delivery estimate disappeared but still showing on site. I've gotta take my wife to see her family in Sydney for a month on the 15th of Sept and am praying to god we get this thing in the garage with no pushback dates 🤞

***A new update from this afternoon***

MYP/Black/white interior/no tow/no FSD/So Cal

Order date: 6/11
(6/11) EDD#1: August to October
(6/20)EDD#2: 8/9 to 9/13
(8/3) EDD#3: 8/25-9/22
(8/17) Trade-in request… not sure if I will but still interested in seeing their offer 🤔
(8/17) EDD#4: 8/22-9/3/22

***A new update from this afternoon***

MYP/Black/white interior/no tow/no FSD/So Cal

Order date: 6/11
(6/11) EDD#1: August to October
(6/20)EDD#2: 8/9 to 9/13
(8/3) EDD#3: 8/25-9/22
(8/17) Trade-in request… not sure if I will but still interested in seeing their offer 🤔
(8/17) EDD#4: 8/22-9/3/22
So you have a shorter than 2-week window.. You should get your VIN soon.

I ordered my MYP (White hitch, no FSD, White interior) on 7/18. EDD hasn't changed, it says 9/12 thru 10/17. I checked today what range it would give me if I order a new one today, gives you August thru October. this EDD system is messed up. My only hope is they have an allotted production of so many models per quarter and they keep your red ticket in the Quarter bowl. We shall see. I am also paying cash, no trade in to make things easier. My old Macan is due for state inspection on 10/31 and I rather get rid of it before then.
EDD2: 9/16 - 10/14. (Narrower window FWIW)

I guess it's safe to say if you haven't gotten your VIN yet then you're most likely getting the new door panels? I hope that's the case.
Yeah, anything getting a VIN now will have been built after 8/4 unless it's a reject or a re-allocation of an order somewhere. The final old-door-panel cars are likely being delivered this week I would have to guess.