Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thats awesome, I ordered a month 5 weeks ahead of you and have a very similar EDD
Based off your signature your initial EDD didn't change much. I was actually SHOCKED when I got an email this morning and decided to check the app and saw dates. When I placed the order yesterday it just said "Sept - Oct" which I was expecting to become Oct-Nov if anything. Time will tell I suppose! Fingers crossed for you!

So I am later reporting in. We picked up the car on the 11th at Devon.

2.5 hours of travel to Devon. like 5 minutes out, the SA calls me that there is a scratch on the driver's door. Being a little dumbfounded, I told him we would be there shortly and take a look.

Overall, there is a little scratch on the center of the driver door. They had tried to buff it out. They said either reject it and wait some number of weeks or take it and I could take it to Mechanicsburg to get fixed. After consideration, we took it. I figured that if we rejected it and waited months, someone would hit us on the way home. Better keep the scratch. And hey, I am not going to put the first scratch on it.

Did a bunch of looking it over in the process. They did a lousy job of removing the interior plastic wrap. Apparently that is a thing and the SA got some pliers and ripped out the rest.

The back driver's side door looked slightly out of kilter. I took lots of looking to be sure is was a little off. I asked and the SA said he could submit is but it was well within tolerances he was sure. I don't even see it now.

My buddy was along was is a Porsche guy and he couldn't find anything else.

The car came with a mobile charger, even though it was not supposed to have on. The SA sold me a Nema 50 to go with it and I cancelled the one I had on order since May 2.

The SA took car of signing me up for the door repair. Awesome. Set it for the next week. Awesome. I later looked at my schedule and moved it up to the 15th. Great I will drop it off, get a loaner. However, the next day, I got a service text in the app. Said they would need to get back to me with a 'real' date when the telsa approved body shop has space. I was like ok. I asked so are you going to change the date for the appointment. So they moved it until the end of August and said they would dial it in. Next day they texted, it looks like October and if there was any time that was bad for me. I said, no. Later they posted the service date of October 31st. So like 2.5 months to get the scratch fixed. And I was working about waiting until early sept for the PPF..... Need to move that appointment.

It came with the P-zeros... They do stick like glue. Since it is summer and all. Guess I will work on finding winter tires.

It DOES NOT appear to have the PPF on the rear fender, but I am thinking of PPFing the whole thing now.

The car is really beautiful. The DBM is an interesting color. It gets a little purplely at times. The white interior sets off the combo.

Other impression on the way home. It seems so open and big and glassy. However it lets a TON of sun it. Driving west in the afternoon was a bit much. I think I am going to tint the front down to the AS1 line. Friend of mine says there is a coating that blocks some of the heat from the sun for the roof.

I found the back camera lines are overly safe. If you want to get close, you run the white lines over stuff....

It is a bear logging into Spotify (free)

Anyway, love the car. Love letting people look it over. I didn't realize kids are all about Teslas.

Next, I am going to order the homelink thing.

View attachment 843469

View attachment 843471

Its hard to see the scratch as the car is so dang shiny.
View attachment 843474
Congrats. Not sure if you have seen them but for $50 you can buy a device that plugs into most garage doors and opens the garage door form your phone or smart watch. even works with siri. I was thinking of smart link but went the cheaper route and no need to bring the car to the shop for the home link to be installed is a bonus. There are a lot of brands out there. some charge a monthly fee. the one I got doesn't. worth checking out. Anyway good luck.

Just got F530 assigned! MYP MSM+White, Tow, Upstate NY. 9/3-9/7 delivery estimate.

Didn't know these were coming with mud flaps and PPF now, excited. Congrats on yours @merc65fd
I just noticed you've got an F530 too, assigned at same time as me (this weekend), with same delivery estimate (9/3 - 9/7). And our two locations are reasonably close to each other (toronto / upstate NY). Bets on our cars being close relatives, and making the trek across the US together?

Reactions: DblOSmith
Random question for you all - we have been approved for financing through the Tesla app - but now with the news of the prices increasing for FSD (and probably EAP) - we were considering adding one of them to the configuration.

Since we are already approved for financing, would it just require an extra down payment of that amount or are we able to roll it into financing (I assume not, as we’d likely have to re-apply). Just wondered if anyone had gone through that before?

I just noticed you've got an F530 too, assigned at same time as me (this weekend), with same delivery estimate (9/3 - 9/7). And our two locations are reasonably close to each other (toronto / upstate NY). Bets on our cars being close relatives, and making the trek across the US together?
Just saw that you have the same OD as me but got your VIN via source code. I checked the source code and I don't have anything yet. Hopefully I get something this week!

Reactions: roborob
Random question for you all - we have been approved for financing through the Tesla app - but now with the news of the prices increasing for FSD (and probably EAP) - we were considering adding one of them to the configuration.

Since we are already approved for financing, would it just require an extra down payment of that amount or are we able to roll it into financing (I assume not, as we’d likely have to re-apply). Just wondered if anyone had gone through that before?
I just went from enhanced to fsd last night exact same situation after getting the approval and it was rolled into the down payment with no option to lower the down however I’m inquiring if I can request a lower rate as well because 4.49 doesn’t seem as good as some credit union options. But don’t want to get off topic here.

What’s your EDD?

I'm picturing them holding hands on the trailer. :)

Edit: Just got a text at 11:45am saying it departed the factory!

Reactions: DblOSmith
No change on EDD 8/30-9/13 or no VIN for the OD: 06/06. MYP MSM Black FSD. I see a lot of deliveries and VINs issued for OD after 6/6. Looks like OH is not their big market and My SA just sent the standard message stating EDD 08/30-09/13 for your order, he sent the same message even for questions not related to delivery date. I think he got the best job 🤣

No change on EDD 8/30-9/13 or no VIN for the OD: 06/06. MYP MSM Black FSD. I see a lot of deliveries and VINs issued for OD after 6/6. Looks like OH is not their big market and My SA just sent the standard message stating EDD 08/30-09/13 for your order, he sent the same message even for questions not related to delivery date. I think he got the best job 🤣
I guess he figures he’ll stick with what he knows hahaha

Reactions: Tesbel