Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At this point I think it would be a good idea to call Tesla (Not your delivery center) and ask to change delivery location to another city or state. There might be something with your area that is causing it to be pushed out. Not sure if someone's already mentioned this though, or if you've tried. Maybe there is a more popular metro area you can have the car sent to, where you *know* they're getting weekly truckloads of MYPs by the dozens.
I have been calling the Tesla Support number. My local dealership told me they did not know anything back in June when my first two week window pushed, and I didn’t know what had happened. Ordering online seems like it wasn’t the best idea and should have gone through the dealership.

I have been calling the Tesla Support number. My local dealership told me they did not know anything back in June when my first two week window pushed, and I didn’t know what had happened. Ordering online seems like it wasn’t the best idea and should have gone through the dealership.
The Tesla stores will just sit you down at an iMac and have you order there - I don't believe it's any different than doing it at home. But we do know that delivery location definitely plays a part in how fast you receive your vehicle. Out here in the Northeast we all seemed to get VINs around the same week. California has the fastest deliveries while everyone else is hit or miss, or grouped by region. If you can switch your delivery to somewhere more popular (Maybe Atlanta?) and are willing to fly/drive to get the car, you might get out of this EDD hell. Sucks to have to do it, with no help from Tesla, but at this point you really want to keep your locked in price from earlier this year.

I spoke to a SA yesterday and they said the VIN gets associated to a vehicle a few days before delivery so it’s a quick process it sounds like when a VIN is added. They said it’s like 2-3 days and you can hold it for 3 days to get financing in order lol 😂