Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP (base) | White | Black | No Tow | No EAP/FSD

OD: 7/9/22
EDD1: Aug-Oct 2022 (received on 7/9)
EDD2: 9/6-10/11 (received on 7/10)
EDD3: 9/10-10/8 (received on 8/19)
EDD4: 9/14-9/28 (received on 8/27)

Seems like my EDDs have updated around mid morning central time each time. Hoping a VIN pops soon as the bids I've gotten on our existing MYLR (17K miles) have taken a beating ever since I placed the order on 7/9. Got bids from $62-68K in early July. Now the bids are near $60-62K. Tesla continues to offer the least on a trade (currently $55K). When I placed the order on 7/9, this was going to be almost an even dollar swap to upgrade to a new MYP, and it's now going to cost us a little bit. Still worth the move given we paid $51K for the MYLR back in January 2021. We need both our cars, so I cant really sell our current MYLR until the new one arrives - But I need Tesla to get this car to me pronto!

Last edited:
Reactions: RCHume
1661957431992.png

Continuing to be a vacuum of information.

View attachment 847416
Continuing to be a vacuum of information.
Having a two week EDD really sucks man. From my experience, they don’t mean anything. It seems like the 12 day window is when you would expect a VIN. I’m not sure how true that is because Tesla doesn’t seem to have any format for anything, and after getting a VIN, my new seven day window only included the last three days of my 12 day window.

They honestly should just leave everyone at a very large multi-month window to not disappoint people over and over and over again.

EDD4: 9/13 - 9/27 (after getting trade in text). I did accept their trade in. I wonder if taking a few days to think about trading my old car with them delayed but I doubt it. Window seems to have shifted one week out.
I’m in the same boat. Got trade in call/text today and I chose to not move forward with a trade in same day. My EDD after moved to 9/14-9/28 from 9/12-9/21. Praying for a VIN soon.

OD: 7/14/22
White/white, no tow, FSD

EDDs
July 14: August - October
July 16: Sep 13 - Oct 18
July 24: update EAP to FSD
Aug 17: Sep 16 - Oct 14
Aug 30: Sep 12 - Sep 21
Aug 31: Call/text for Trade-in
Aug 31: Sep 14 - Sep 28

I no longer have a VIN and moved to a 13 day window of 9/13-9/26. I don't even know what to think at this point. I guess it was because I swapped FSD back to EAP? $6k was enough to give the VIN to someone else and my 157 days at this point doesn't matter as much.

Last edited: