Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She’s here! Inspecting in the rain definitely isn’t fun but everything looked good. Still have 100 miles to report anything.

9182AC6E-4674-4AE8-9C73-96D585341085.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: w1n78 and JDemo
Got a VIN this morning with a delivery date of 8/31 to 9/6 but looks like I am able to pick it up tomorrow now, probably because I’m in Los Angeles.
OD 7/19
1st EDD Aug-Oct
Blue/white int/tow/no FSD
That immediately pushed my EDD to Dec-Feb. Took off the tow 7/22 and five days later it went back to Aug-Oct.
8/10 EDD went to 9/20-10/24
8/20 EDD went to 9/15-10/13
Then out of nowhere I got a VIN today and pick it up tomorrow (truck probably came down with it from Fremont today).
VIN F543 so not a rejected MYP, pretty fresh build.
Hmmm, feeling pretty lucky. I had stopped checking the app as much because it was a little depressing, so sorry to see everyone waiting so long but I think things are loosening up and there will be a lot of VINs assigned in Sept 🙏

• Funny
Reactions: Wooly1
EDD slightly pushed and narrowed
Ordered 8/6
1st EDD 9/06-10/11
2nd EDD 9/08-10/06

MYP Black/White/No tow/No EAP

Going back and forth on EAP. Need to make a decision quickly I guess.
I can’t help you with EAP, but noticed your bio says AZ… I’m also waiting in AZ on a MYP/Black/Black/No Tow… ordered 7/18, my EDD is a couple days behind yours though at 9/10-10/5. I’m now tempted to change mine to white interior if they are getting a batch of those to AZ sooner lol.

Reactions: highertech
I can’t help you with EAP, but noticed your bio says AZ… I’m also waiting in AZ on a MYP/Black/Black/No Tow… ordered 7/18, my EDD is a couple days behind yours though at 9/10-10/5. I’m now tempted to change mine to white interior if they are getting a batch of those to AZ sooner lol.
Oh wow. Interesting. Yup. Az. I wouldn’t blame you for that if you’re indifferent. If you really want black I’d stick with that. I’ll keep the thread posted with my progress. Hopefully you’ll do the same.

Reactions: wiparker824