Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah that's the only video I've seen but how do we know that's even a MYP from Fremont? He never shows the rear spoiler or the wheels. It could be an LR from Austin for all we know.

I'm not trying to challenge the authenticity but we should've seen more reports of cargo covers coming from Fremont by now.

Either way, if my Y doesn't come with the cargo cover I'm going to have my local SC order the parts and install it for me.
Post about it if it happens to not have the cargo cover. I’ll be doing the same thing 👍

Yeah that's the only video I've seen but how do we know that's even a MYP from Fremont? He never shows the rear spoiler or the wheels. It could be an LR from Austin for all we know.

I'm not trying to challenge the authenticity but we should've seen more reports of cargo covers coming from Fremont by now.

Either way, if my Y doesn't come with the cargo cover I'm going to have my local SC order the parts and install it for me.
When I picked up my MYP last Tuesday, they had just received the first MYP from Fremont with a cargo cover. VINs starting around F532 seem to be getting them.