Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got off the phone with Tesla corporate and they said my Y was part of the railyard issue in NJ... no further info. Some people in other forums (Model 3) are being told their cars are getting loaded on to trucks today, just like @YNoVA, but maybe mine is at the back of the line.... Someone else said a railyard strike may occur as early as 9/16... so it seems to be worker related.

Awesome. Never thought to call the mothership for a status update, figured my SA would be more willing to help!

When did you schedule your 9/9 delivery?
We’ve had excellent luck calling the 1-888 number when we run into situations regarding any task in the app where completion is required for delivery/questions about any Delivery Tasks that appear on the app. You’ll wait an indefinite amount of time, but the customer service people are very helpful once you reach them.

I have noticed a somewhat consistent trend with the EDDs & VIN assignments based on watching peoples journeys on this thread. The first EDD seems to have a date range range of about 5 weeks. Second EDD range is closer to 4 weeks. Third EDD range is 2 weeks. Fourth EDD is about 12 days. A VIN can obviously pop anywhere along this path, but when you get to the 12 day mark, VINs seem to pop very very soon thereafter. You can probably even see the VIN in the source code when you get to the 12 day mark. It also seems like the VIN assignment is near the beginning date of the 2nd EDD (the 4 week one). My 4 week range was 9/10-10/8. My current EDD is now in the two week range (9/14-9/28). If my theory plays true, I could very well be getting a VIN around that 9/10 date. My order date was 7/9/22.

Of course there is no perfect science to this and other variables, but this seems to be the trend that I've kind of seen over the past month or so of VIN assignments/deliveries on this thread. It seems like MYPs are getting delivered in that 60-75 day mark of the order date as well right now. Austin has really helped accelerate the orders on all MYs, but has freed up Fremont to really push out the MYPs - Probably speeding up MYP deliveries by about a month or so from where they were in Q2.
really holding out hope this theory is correct regarding the 12 day windows since that's what I got today lol.

Reactions: Glendale MY