Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure if this counts, but after so many delays, getting a VIN, getting approved for financing that evening, then having a VIN removed, the local dealership is willing to match me to their showroom floor model since my financing is going to expire before they can get my order. MSM and white w/o tow vs my original order of Red and white w/ tow. No updated door panels. No cover in the back. No PPF on the back. July build. I think I'm just going to take it. They are being really nice about it and helping. I'm frustrated because I'm not getting what I ordered and I've lost about $7k in value on my car since July. Carmax offered me $7800 more than Tesla offered for my trade, but still lost so much value. it is a very bitter sweet feeling.

We’ve had excellent luck calling the 1-888 number when we run into situations regarding any task in the app where completion is required for delivery/questions about any Delivery Tasks that appear on the app. You’ll wait an indefinite amount of time, but the customer service people are very helpful once you reach them.
Agree. Corp has been very helpful with any question. My SA has been ZERO HELP. MIA……couldn’t be more useless. Hope there is a survey.

Reactions: Expexp09
Updated EDD today..

MYP/Black/Black/No Tow/No FSD
OD: 7/15
EDD 1: 9/15-10/20
EDD 2: 9/10-10/8
EDD 3: 9/11-9/22

Weird that everyone seems to get 2 week windows (14 days) and mine is 12 days... but I'm glad it got shorter anyways. Still no VIN.
That is similar to what happened to me. I got a 10 day window then within next few days got a 5 day window and a VIN. Fingers crossed for you. 🤞🤞

Reactions: wiparker824
Just got VIN this morning while Wall connector was literally being installed.

Order Date 8/06
1st EDD 9/06-10/11
2nd EDD 9/08-10/06
3rd EDD 9/12-9/26
Today Vin and EDD 9/10-9/14

MYP Black/White/No tow/No EAP
Got Vin yesterday and a delivery date of Saturday. Only option was delivery to my house.

The speed between VIN and delivery makes me almost certain someone cancelled.

Just got a text saying Vehicle has left the building... Got VIN yesterday. Got option to pay vehicle now... Unsure if I should just pay before looking at the vehicle. I sent them a text. My EDD6 shows 9/15-9/21.
No reason to pay until pickup. You can delay it as long as possible and pay in the app, and bring any financing with a check if you desire.

Your EDD is right in the meat of when the railway workers plan on striking - hope it doesn't happen but I'm surprised they're going to ship your car East with all of this going on!! Nowhere to put all the cars @ the NJ railyard...

• Funny
Reactions: Cachuca
No reason to pay until pickup. You can delay it as long as possible and pay in the app, and bring any financing with a check if you desire.

Your EDD is right in the meat of when the railway workers plan on striking - hope it doesn't happen but I'm surprised they're going to ship your car East with all of this going on!! Nowhere to put all the cars @ the NJ railyard...
Has yours left the railyard left? Mine left yesterday and reached my SC already. Picking up tomorrow

I'm not sure if this counts, but after so many delays, getting a VIN, getting approved for financing that evening, then having a VIN removed, the local dealership is willing to match me to their showroom floor model since my financing is going to expire before they can get my order. MSM and white w/o tow vs my original order of Red and white w/ tow. No updated door panels. No cover in the back. No PPF on the back. July build. I think I'm just going to take it. They are being really nice about it and helping. I'm frustrated because I'm not getting what I ordered and I've lost about $7k in value on my car since July. Carmax offered me $7800 more than Tesla offered for my trade, but still lost so much value. it is a very bitter sweet feeling.
Wow, I guess it's light at the end of the tunnel but still not exactly what you wanted. At least you'll save a little bit of $$ on the paint color. Are they going to honor the original price you locked in at?

In Arizona. Fremont build. Delivery appointment opened up yesterday afternoon only for Saturday and Monday and only delivery to my house.
weird that they're making you take delivery at your house... the last time I bought a Tesla I picked up in Scottsdale service center... granted been a couple years but still odd that it's not an option. I'm still waiting for Vin with EDD at 9/11-9/22 for my MYP in AZ.

Striking railwokers??? oh crap, with my luck I am getting my car next year then...

Just picked up, after 3 texts from Tesla about pickup date and time, I texted again this morning to confirm arrive of the car. They confirmed and I showed up about an hour early and paid and left.
I couldn’t see anything wrong with it.
Maryland Rockville pick up, all season, no cargo cover, no charger. Only tire kit and adaptor. Already made appointment for garage door kit and roof rack, confirm for today at 12-5 but we will see if they actually come.
Thanks all for the informations while waiting!! Now time to install all the goodies I orders 3 months ago!

Updated EDD today..

MYP/Black/Black/No Tow/No FSD
OD: 7/15
EDD 1: 9/15-10/20
EDD 2: 9/10-10/8
EDD 3: 9/11-9/22

Weird that everyone seems to get 2 week windows (14 days) and mine is 12 days... but I'm glad it got shorter anyways. Still no VIN.
I ordered 7/17, MYP/White/black/no tow/no fsd/no hitch.
My EDD’s have been exactly the same as yours except for I’m still at the 9/10-10/8 window.

Wow, I guess it's light at the end of the tunnel but still not exactly what you wanted. At least you'll save a little bit of $$ on the paint color. Are they going to honor the original price you locked in at?
Yeah, it was $3k less from not having a tow and not being red. The gray is growing on me.

They did honor the original pricing and gave me $160 discount for being on the floor. As a last minute swerve, my local BMW gave me a price on my M2 Comp, then immediately called me back and told me they were no longer buying cars at the moment. Tesla offered me $12k less. After a few hours of running around, Carmax offered me about $8k more than Tesla, so I’m going with that.

Pickup is Saturday morning. The manager at the local dealership has been amazing getting this worked out.