Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, it was $3k less from not having a tow and not being red. The gray is growing on me.

They did honor the original pricing and gave me $160 discount for being on the floor. As a last minute swerve, my local BMW gave me a price on my M2 Comp, then immediately called me back and told me they were no longer buying cars at the moment. Tesla offered me $12k less. After a few hours of running around, Carmax offered me about $8k more than Tesla, so I’m going with that.

Pickup is Saturday morning. The manager at the local dealership has been amazing getting this worked out.
Sounds like a decent result. Nice to see your local Sales team really stepping up to make it right as much as they could - not all locations would have done that for you.

My M3P is the MSM color - it’s a really great color. If you add a ceramic coating, it is brilliant.

Hope all goes smooth on Saturday - Enjoy the new ride!

Sounds like a decent result. Nice to see your local Sales team really stepping up to make it right as much as they could - not all locations would have done that for you.

My M3P is the MSM color - it’s a really great color. If you add a ceramic coating, it is brilliant.

Hope all goes smooth on Saturday - Enjoy the new ride!
I appreciate it. I’m glad it’s finally over. I’ve got a full array of stuff ready I’ve been buying since June to wash, strip wash, polish, ppf, and ceramic coat it. Finally will get to be used!

Glad to hear the color didn’t get old.

Reactions: Glendale MY
Car is still stuck in the railyard. Tesla says that as soon as it starts moving out of the railyard I will get the text to schedule delivery. (For the third time)

Orders placed after me (and ones that have gotten to the NJ railyard later than mine) have been leaving the yard, so I'm getting a bit frustrated now.

Another bit of information: This is supposedly affecting all makes - BMW apparently has a large backlog of vehicles stuck there as well.

Car is still stuck in the railyard. Tesla says that as soon as it starts moving out of the railyard I will get the text to schedule delivery. (For the third time)

Orders placed after me (and ones that have gotten to the NJ railyard later than mine) have been leaving the yard, so I'm getting a bit frustrated now.

Another bit of information: This is supposedly affecting all makes - BMW apparently has a large backlog of vehicles stuck there as well.
Same for me. Sept 5th Was delivery date. They changed for 8th. After 8-12 now 12-16

How does it compare to your previous Y? Suspension feel different?
I can only compare it to my Standard Range Y with 19” Gemini’s and a 2018 CR-V. The ride doesn’t feel much different to me but what does feel different is how planted to the road the car is. The suspension being lower by 1” makes the car feel much more nimble.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glendale MY
I can only compare it to my Standard Range Y with 19” Gemini’s and a 2018 CR-V. The ride doesn’t feel much different to me but what does feel different is how planted to the road the car is. The suspension being lower by 1” makes the car feel much more nimble.
Just wanted to add.. this car absolutely pulls. I always thought my Standard Range Y was fast with its 0-60 in the mid 5s but man the MYP is on a whole other level.

Last edited:
OD June 18
Delivery due Sept 12-18 to Nova Scotia

Details show 30km🤨seems a bit excessive. What’s everyone else’s experience?

Attachments

• 25B3AD2F-78BA-45E0-A5A7-91D1B7103C9D.jpeg
    25B3AD2F-78BA-45E0-A5A7-91D1B7103C9D.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 54