Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Re-added because that's what I originally wanted and I have been seeing same config with tow being delivered faster than non tow. Also based on My track record I was going to get delayed again either way.

Doing so also reset my order agreement to original order date of 4/6 vs 6/25
See attached screenshot for anyone else thinking changing your tow package will speed things up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220910_120002.jpg
    Screenshot_20220910_120002.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 126
Yeah I still haven't heard anything back, how about you? Getting frustrated since I'm at risk of losing a couple thousand dollars with a trade-in that expires next week. I don't expect Tesla to honor jack, but seems unreasonable since delivery keeps getting pushed back due to their own logistical issues. My SA was wishy-washy when asking about it.
Still nothing, but I suppose I've got all day for the car to be loaded on to the truck... Will post back ASAP if I hear anything this weekend. Lucky to not have a trade-in though, I hope they work with you.

I wish I could say the railyard issue was Tesla's fault but with those guys going on strike soon, it's affecting a lot of manufacturers that have cars at the NJ yard. The disruption to their business must be huge, there's gotta be a point where Tesla will just stop sending trains to the East coast because there will be nowhere to put the cars...

To update on mine since it’s been a while... I picked it up on Aug 23rd, didn’t get new door trim but after seeing it in person, I think I prefer the older design. Car was perfect except some clicking noise when AC ran full speed, got it fixed today. They found a sticker on a wire behind the dash that was rattling heh. Got it ceramic coated and tinted other than that

Attachments

• E0A14150-7BBA-47D7-836C-AB8F190C2506.jpeg
    E0A14150-7BBA-47D7-836C-AB8F190C2506.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 101
Fun fact that probably deserves its own thread: Yesterday, I saw a guy at Best Buy waiting in his MYL for curbside pickup to give him his loot (they were renovating and wouldn't let anyone in, and there was a group of like 20 people under a tent myself included also waiting for their stuff). He got out and bitched at the Best Buy crew for making him wait 15 minutes which was 'unacceptable'. As he walked back to his car strutting (no seriously his shoulders went back and forth as if on an elliptical machine), the group snickered. One redneck said 'get back in your p^$$?y a$$ tesla'.

I don't think this would have happened had he been in a MYP (smh)
🤣 I’m envisioning a Dodge dually, 420 hp Cummins turbo diesel 1075 lb-ft monstrosity, deafening jet engine noise as that turbo spools up, rolling coal all over the front of his MYL. 🤣 Seriously, though. Jerkish behavior is annoying, no matter what you drive.

Reactions: Macgyverfever
🤣 I’m envisioning a Dodge dually, 420 hp Cummins turbo diesel 1075 lb-ft monstrosity, deafening jet engine noise as that turbo spools up, rolling coal all over the front of his MYL. 🤣 Seriously, though. Jerkish behavior is annoying, no matter what you drive.
LOL I've seen a few Teslas do this now in the Best Buy parking lot (maybe it has something to do with the color blue 🤔).

Reactions: Expexp09
MYP Blue/Black/No Tow/No FSD
OD: June 24
EDD1 Aug-Oct
EDD2 Aug25-Oct26 (June24)
EDD3 Sept2-Oct3 (July13)
EDD4 Sept5-Oct3 (Aug17)
EDD5 Sept8-22 (Aug23)
EDD6 Sept5-16 (Aug30)
EDD7 Sept8-23 (Aug31)
EDD8 Nov9-Dec21 (Sept10)

Anyone have idea why the massive push out? If I order online now it says Sept-Oct delivery so makes no sense. Super disappointing to wake up to see that yesterday after being inside my delivery window. Asked my SA and they were no help other than saying keep checking the app.

MYP Blue/Black/No Tow/No FSD
OD: June 24
EDD1 Aug-Oct
EDD2 Aug25-Oct26 (June24)
EDD3 Sept2-Oct3 (July13)
EDD4 Sept5-Oct3 (Aug17)
EDD5 Sept8-22 (Aug23)
EDD6 Sept5-16 (Aug30)
EDD7 Sept8-23 (Aug31)
EDD8 Nov9-Dec21 (Sept10)

Anyone have idea why the massive push out? If I order online now it says Sept-Oct delivery so makes no sense. Super disappointing to wake up to see that yesterday after being inside my delivery window. Asked my SA and they were no help other than saying keep checking the app.
End of quarter. Pushing out the more expensive P versions plus Texas has probably ramped up LR and freed up Fremont. Just a guess though

Reactions: Expexp09