Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*J1772 adapter included. No mobile charger or cargo cover*

We did! How did it go? Well… the roof glass is misaligned. Will need to be fixed. Theres a small scuff on the door trim on the driver‘s side, along the bottom of the window. The charging pads don’t charge well. It’s hit or miss, so they will need to be fixed. The Model Y we did an overnight test drive on charged both of our phones on the pads, no problem. Other than that, panels looked good. Paint was great. We are still looking over a few things to make sure they work during our 3-day window.

The buying process was easy. We sent a copy of the bank check to Tesla via email a few days ago. We then brought the physical check (unsigned), handed over the keys for our trade-in, signed a couple of things, and then accepted the car in the app. The part that took the longest was me using The checklist. I cannot recommend enough using the checklist. Yes, it’s tedious, but worth it if you’re the OCD type. 😂 I also recommend looking at the checklist before you go and determining what you want to check outside in daylight (panel alignment, paint, trim, glass, lights, signals, etc., and what you can check at home during your 3-day/100mile period. There are many things like the infotainment system, charging, port, cigarette lighter, cameras, etc you can look over in your garage, while sipping on your favorite adult beverage, if you’re into that. 🤣 It must be said: this process is not stress-free.

Wishing you lots of luck! Let me know how it goes. If you have other questions, ask away.
Thanks for the details. Good luck with your new car. Enjoy.

Reactions: Expexp09
If I want to buy Tesla insurance, I need a VIN to get started right? Also, I heard that you need to have your insurance set up for the Tesla 3 days before delivery. is that correct?
It might be different in another state but in WA you just have to show that you have insurance. We just uploaded our insurance card for one of our other cars and its fine.

When paying

No I'm scheduled to pick up on 9/20. I just got everything in order and my credit union just wrote me a check to hand to Tesla on pick up day. I think but I'm not sure that I should be getting an email from Tesla regarding setting up my own financing. I saw some posts earlier that they sent Tesla an electronic copy of the check and then on delivery day the physical check is handed over.

Guess I'll find out on Tuesday lol
We just called the customer service number 1 (888) 518-3752 as soon as we got our VIN. The customer service rep who helped us, sent us an email with a request to respond with a photo of our check. They then verified the funds. Made delivery day go perfectly.

The 3 month wait is finally over. Pick up went smooth, they already addressed any fitment or issues in advance. She’s finally home in Nova Scotia.

-Oem front mud guards. I replaced with 4 aftermarket ones, super happy with these
-Cargo cover
-New door panels
-Michelin A/S
-PPF on rear lower doors

Attachments

• 0295F983-5727-4411-A4FA-24955FC23F81.jpeg
    0295F983-5727-4411-A4FA-24955FC23F81.jpeg
    835 KB · Views: 87
Blue with black interior
FSD
No tow hitch
In NJ
Ordered 8/21
EDD Sept 18 - Oct 16
EDD Oct 2 - Oct 30
EDD Sept 22 - Oct 6
Newest update on 9/10
EDD Sept 24 - Oct 6
And 9/11 got a text asking if I was interested in trading in a current vehicle. Hopefully this means I’m getting close
Ordered 8/21
EDD Sept 18 - Oct 16
EDD Oct 2 - Oct 30
EDD Sept 22 - Oct 6
EDD Sept 24 - Oct 6
EDD Oct 3 - Oct 17 now
:( I was hopeful when the 24-6 EDD stayed for a little over a week plus asking me via text and a phone call about if I was interested in trade in.

Car randomly showed up today.

Tesla service is absolute trash

They told me car is still in mt Kisco. No idea when carrier delivery will be. Was apparently acheduled for pick up on 14th. Didn’t happen.

Anyways. Get a call today. Tesla showed up in drive way lol.

No issues what so ever. No gaps. No problems. Looked awesome.

No charger. Just an adapter in the trunk.

New wood panels no cover.

Car randomly showed up today.

Tesla service is absolute trash

They told me car is still in mt Kisco. No idea when carrier delivery will be. Was apparently acheduled for pick up on 14th. Didn’t happen.

Anyways. Get a call today. Tesla showed up in drive way lol.

No issues what so ever. No gaps. No problems. Looked awesome.

No charger. Just an adapter in the trunk.

New wood panels no cover.

Tesla service is ass

Reactions: Iflyair1az
Just scheduled home delivery for 9/27. What happens if there are issues and reject delivery? Is that an option for home delivery? Lol Assuming the sale is fine but for large purchases it’s kinda scary
Don’t think you can refuse if. Technically you’ve accepted it already. So you’ll have to contact service.

I really think the issue with tesla is over blown. But again I bet people thing there’s gaps all over but in reality it’s within spec lol