Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 8/13 MSM MYP, Black Interior, Tow Hitch, EAP, Mobile Connector
EDD1 Sept-Oct 2022
EDD2 Sept 27 - Nov 1
EDD3 Sept 23 - Oct 5
EDD4 Sept 23 - Sept 27
EDD5 Sept 13 - Sept 27
EDD6 Sept 17 - Sept 28
EDD7 Sept 30 - Oct 14
EDD8 Oct 3 - Oct 14
EDD9 Oct 14 -Oct 31
EDD10 Oct 17- Oct 31 :confused:
What state are you for delivery? Weird thing is they seemed to do a big push for msm before the end of the quarter

MYP Blue/Black FSD no Tow. NJ delivery
Ordered 8/21
9-28 VIN ASSIGNED! F564
EDD 7- Oct 11 - Oct 20
10/4 scheduled delivery for Saturday Oct 15
Picked it up 10/13 in Princeton NJ! Pickup was about what I was expecting, a few Tesla employees sitting around who I guess expect you to know exactly how it goes when picking up. There was a family there who seemed pretty put off that no one was willing to show them the car. I inspected panel gaps looked good nothing stuck out to me. Went back inside finalized the agreements on my phone and they handed me the key card and off I went. I did ask them about if I found issues "Oh, I have 100 miles to report any issues is that correct?" The two guys looked at each other and fumbled "well if it's cosmetic I think you need to tell us now, otherwise it'll just go down under warranty" I just sort of ignored what he said and walked out to go enjoy the car.

Reactions: Bob2C
Any VINS over the weekend or new EDDs? Actually, does Tesla even update us during the weekends? Ive owned a few and never noticed/dont remember, actually.

Awaiting a new offer on my Model S as it ran out Thursday. Hopefully tomorrow itll be in.

Hope these whites seats arent the culprit holding me back from a VIN as I wouldnt mind black if it made the car arrive sooner.

I did get updates on the weekends. I think I have heard a few speculating that white interiors may be the culprit of some delays but not entirely sure.

Its been a bit since Ive seen a white interior Y get a VIN here but Id be lying if I said I was paying a good amount of attention to it.

My date has held strong for 10/26 - 11/9 for some time now. Fingers crossed for a VIN this week!

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeDiflip
Any VINS over the weekend or new EDDs? Actually, does Tesla even update us during the weekends? Ive owned a few and never noticed/dont remember, actually.

Awaiting a new offer on my Model S as it ran out Thursday. Hopefully tomorrow itll be in.

Hope these whites seats arent the culprit holding me back from a VIN as I wouldnt mind black if it made the car arrive sooner.
Last week I got my first 2 week EDD on a Saturday. Before that my updates were usually Wednesdays. VIN came on Friday.
A lot of members in the Feb, Mar, Apr and even May threads had their EDDS bumped out 3-4 weeks last week and the one thing they all had in common was white seats.
Seeing that trend, one member switched to black seats and was given a VIN the next day. Although that VIN was an earlier VIN# that was already at the delivery centre.

Reactions: JaeTheDev
Last week I got my first 2 week EDD on a Saturday. Before that my updates were usually Wednesdays. VIN came on Friday.
A lot of members in the Feb, Mar, Apr and even May threads had their EDDS bumped out 3-4 weeks last week and the one thing they all had in common was white seats.
Seeing that trend, one member switched to black seats and was given a VIN the next day. Although that VIN was an earlier VIN# that was already at the delivery centre.

White seats definitely seems to be the issue, especially seeing this info! Thanks for relaying it. Makes me close to switching to black as well.