Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommend me cool looking aftermarket wheels for all season stock tires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello all,

I am running winter tires on Tesla aero black wheels. Winter is almost over in Toronto. I need to buy a set of wheels just for all season stock tires (michelin primacy mxv4). Can you recommend me cool looking aftermarket wheels for all season stock tires that can be purchased from Canada esp in Toronto? thank you!

I have a face lift that came with Slipstreams, but I really like these Original 10 spoke OEM Model S wheels in Black Chrome PVD.
I use these for my Summer Tires and I have Gloss Black Powder-coated Cyclone wheels for my Winter tires.
IMG_8485.jpg

Reactions: Xenoilphobe
How have the replika wheels been holding up? What’s the quality like? I really like the way they look but I want them to be good quality as well.

I've had the R241s in space grey since October, look great and not had any problems. Not sure if it's the tires (Conti Viking Contact 7) or the rims but they are definitely less rashy than the stock combo - tire is ever so slightly proud of the rim.

Reactions: Nepassnakes