Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended HPWC Installers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I imagine this question has been asked MANY times before, but I can't seem to find the answer. What are some of the recommended HPWC/EVSE installers in Texas. Is there a wiki with this information?

A few years ago I built out a Google Document for the Atlanta members so future owners could locate recommended electricians. I've recently decided to dust off the document and expand it to a national level. If you could just reply to this thread with the name of the company, location and possibly their website, that would be a great start. I would love any feedback that you could provide me with. Thanks.

Here is a link to the old document - 00-Tesla Recommended Electricians - Atlanta, GA - Google Sheets

There is no real trick to installing an HPWC if you are an electrician. Any competent electrician can do it. Decide what size circuit breaker you want* (max is 100 amps). Get a couple of quotes. Go for it.

* The HPWC can be set for various amps. The reason you would do this, rather than just use the maximum, is that you may have to upgrade your electrical service.