Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended Paint Correction/Protection in SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have recommendations for a place to go to for paint correction and paint protection? I got my car back from the local service center after post deliver quality fixes, and am disappointed in the paint swirls from their wash.

The Tesla Owners Club of Orange County has a spreadsheet for members that lists recommended vendors.

It's available to registered members on our group site (TMC and Meetup). Check my signature (away from my PC to give links easily). Additionally we have a group event on the 26th that is sponsored by one of the vendors recommended by our membership.

Reactions: MIT_S60
Dave Freed at Premiere Motorsports is considered the go to guy for Ferrari repair in So Cal - the best of the best. He does not do protection wraps but recommended someone to me who does (call him up - I don't remember). If Freed recommends him he must be top quality.

• Helpful
Reactions: pilotSteve
Does anyone have recommendations for a place to go to for paint correction and paint protection? I got my car back from the local service center after post deliver quality fixes, and am disappointed in the paint swirls from their wash.

Ok. On the meetup group, the event is on the 26th and there are a bunch of vendors for that event, for paint correction and protection.

Personally, I had @MoeMistry of Glistening Perfection take care of our Model S and my wife's Roadster... here is the blogpost I wrote about it...

I had my S fully wrapped by Benjamin at Bemaro Films and can't say enough good things about him. See my older posts about him. He works extensively with Teslas and has several videos up on Youtube. I recommend his tint jobs, too.

Another vote for Benjamin
He's very professional, specializes in Tesla's, he's mobile, and will give you a very fair price
He cuts his own film, stays away from templates, and you will get edges fully wrapped
You will not be disappointed

We offer paint correction and paint protection services. We're located in Hawthorne right next to the design studio and Supercharger.

This is a 2015 P85D we just finished. We did full paint correction and ceramic coat. We do clear bra and vinyl wrap as well.

IMG_7821.jpg

Talk to Ryan or Bing @ Extreme Autowerks in Cerritos. Absolutely fanatical about paint correction and are very experienced with paint protection - from Opticoat Pro Plus to wraps, XPel and otherwise.

They also do Photosync tint. Ensure you get the C-Bond options both for tinting and their latest - exterior windshield protection. Check out the YouTube video in which Bing uses C-Bond to tint their office door, and then gives his staff baseball bats to try to get through it.

Solid, solid work.