TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Recommended Paint Correction/Protection in SoCal

Discussion in 'Model S' started by MIT_S60, Feb 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MIT_S60

MIT_S60 Member

Does anyone have recommendations for a place to go to for paint correction and paint protection? I got my car back from the local service center after post deliver quality fixes, and am disappointed in the paint swirls from their wash.

2. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

The Tesla Owners Club of Orange County has a spreadsheet for members that lists recommended vendors.

It's available to registered members on our group site (TMC and Meetup). Check my signature (away from my PC to give links easily). Additionally we have a group event on the 26th that is sponsored by one of the vendors recommended by our membership.

• Like x 1
  3. Gr8pursuit

Gr8pursuit Member

Check out Extreme AutoWerks in Cerritos.
    Stay away from the place on La Palma in Anaheim.

• Like x 1
  4. khalkhin

khalkhin Member

I had my S fully wrapped by Benjamin at Bemaro Films and can't say enough good things about him. See my older posts about him. He works extensively with Teslas and has several videos up on Youtube. I recommend his tint jobs, too.

5. calisnow

calisnow Active Member

Dave Freed at Premiere Motorsports is considered the go to guy for Ferrari repair in So Cal - the best of the best. He does not do protection wraps but recommended someone to me who does (call him up - I don't remember). If Freed recommends him he must be top quality.

• Helpful x 1
  6. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

Ok. On the meetup group, the event is on the 26th and there are a bunch of vendors for that event, for paint correction and protection.

Personally, I had @MoeMistry of Glistening Perfection take care of our Model S and my wife's Roadster... here is the blogpost I wrote about it...

7. idealsol

idealsol Member

Another vote for Benjamin
    He's very professional, specializes in Tesla's, he's mobile, and will give you a very fair price
    He cuts his own film, stays away from templates, and you will get edges fully wrapped
    You will not be disappointed

8. UnpluggedP

UnpluggedP Vendor

We offer paint correction and paint protection services. We're located in Hawthorne right next to the design studio and Supercharger.

This is a 2015 P85D we just finished. We did full paint correction and ceramic coat. We do clear bra and vinyl wrap as well.

IMG_7821.jpg

9. oktane

oktane Active Member

Unplugged, what's your cost to blackout?