Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended performance Coilovers for MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys just wanted to know what people have been going with. I didnt end up buying the MYP and settled for the MY LR and planning to get the 2K performance boost. i dont really have plans to track the car but would like to know i could if i really wanted to. so ideally i am trying to mod the car the best of my abilities. i use to own and Mitsubishi EVO X then bought a prius plug in (Regret it). i miss the power and performance of the EVO X but not the crappy gas mileage. also if anyone could list sites for manufactures for me to look at.

MPP Model Y Comfort Adjustable Coilovers | Mountain Pass Performance

Great on the street, still a beast on the track when stiffened up!

IMG_0267-scaled.jpg

Reactions: Sixth and RT-3
They both should have enough adjustability to go very low

Anderson from Corsa sent me of one of TMS members MY on Unplugged Performance coilover. It isn’t lowered all the way and shop stated much more room to go lower

View attachment 621147

And UPP Moderate springs

View attachment 621148 View attachment 621149

So the Unplugged Coilovers can do more than 1 inch drop on the Luxury model as pictured?

Tesla Model Y Luxury Coilover Suspension Kit by Unplugged Performance
"The only downside is if you want to slam your car it will not go as low with this longer spring combination. With this setup you can lower your car by approximately an inch and you can also raise the car by approximately an inch."

So the Unplugged Coilovers can do more than 1 inch drop on the Luxury model as pictured?

Tesla Model Y Luxury Coilover Suspension Kit by Unplugged Performance
"The only downside is if you want to slam your car it will not go as low with this longer spring combination. With this setup you can lower your car by approximately an inch and you can also raise the car by approximately an inch."

we all thought upp coilover can only drop an inch since thats what upp rep told us but that wasn’t the case. Owner of that red MY confirmed that it has more room to go lower

• Informative
Reactions: DennyL
They both should have enough adjustability to go very low

Anderson from Corsa sent me of one of TMS members MY on Unplugged Performance coilover. It isn’t lowered all the way and shop stated much more room to go lower

View attachment 621147

And UPP Moderate springs

View attachment 621148 View attachment 621149

Beautiful setup! Im talking with Corsa to do something semi-similar, for wheels/tires and springs. Would you be able to DM me what they charged you?