Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended PPF installer in So Cal? (West side)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Side note: Congrats on your delivery this week.

Rebate(meaning this would be the amount "rebated" back to you by Concours or this is the discount after we hit 20x.) is as follows:

$320 for Frontal PPF package
$380 for Frontal, rockers,Lower C Panel PPF package
$400 for Front, Rockers Lower C Panel and luggage strip package
$500 for 360 PPF package
$400 for Modesta package

No rebate for tint as that's severely discounted.

Please do me a solid and dont mention these numbers when shopping around as you should be getting blind quotes from your provider.
(one of my pet peeves is saying, oh I got this price from this guy, expecting a lower price from your guy, but in reality, you are just tanking and de-valuing the market).

So am i correct? If the 20 reservations are reached our cost will be:

Full Frontal PPF package with Suntek Ultra include Front Fenders, Bumper, Hood, Lights, Mirrors: $1300-$320 = $980
Modesta Package(BC 04 or BC 05) including Single Step Paint Correction: : $1495-$400 = $1095

If this is correct we should include this in the Google document. This price should garner some interest and with a bit of publicity on the forum get us to the 20 reservation requirement.

So am i correct? If the 20 reservations are reached our cost will be:

Full Frontal PPF package with Suntek Ultra include Front Fenders, Bumper, Hood, Lights, Mirrors: $1300-$320 = $980
Modesta Package(BC 04 or BC 05) including Single Step Paint Correction: : $1495-$400 = $1095

If this is correct we should include this in the Google document. This price should garner some interest and with a bit of publicity on the forum get us to the 20 reservation requirement.
I agree! I can update this later or @mobilesuit818 can time permitting.

Rebate(meaning this would be the amount "rebated" back to you by Concours or this is the discount after we hit 20x.) is as follows:

$500 for 360 PPF package
$400 for Modesta package

Please do me a solid and dont mention these numbers when shopping around as you should be getting blind quotes from your provider.
(one of my pet peeves is saying, oh I got this price from this guy, expecting a lower price from your guy, but in reality, you are just tanking and de-valuing the market).

This is now the super great deal I was talking about! Back to my earlier post about "selling" this awesome package...With some photos and an updated full details deal writeup (specifying PPF is full edge wrap, Suntek Ultra with 10-year warranty, and Modesta package with paint correction and 7 year warranty, etc). We can show the prices is 2 ways: below 20 pricing and 20+ pricing to help be clear that the extra discount doesn't occur until we hit the threshold. With photos and full details write-up I think we'll be at our number in no time! Once we've got the full write-up with tiered pricing together and looking it's best (we could exchange versions/iterations of it here or in google docs), along with our first few photos, we should start a brand new thread with the info well captured in the FIRST message and we'll be off to the races!

PS- I know I said it earlier, but thanks to everyone participating here on this package and special thanks to @mobilesuit818 for working with Doug!

This is now the super great deal I was talking about! Back to my earlier post about "selling" this awesome package...With some photos and an updated full details deal writeup (specifying PPF is full edge wrap, Suntek Ultra with 10-year warranty, and Modesta package with paint correction and 7 year warranty, etc). We can show the prices is 2 ways: below 20 pricing and 20+ pricing to help be clear that the extra discount doesn't occur until we hit the threshold. With photos and full details write-up I think we'll be at our number in no time! Once we've got the full write-up with tiered pricing together and looking it's best (we could exchange versions/iterations of it here or in google docs), along with our first few photos, we should start a brand new thread with the info well captured in the FIRST message and we'll be off to the races!

PS- I know I said it earlier, but thanks to everyone participating here on this package and special thanks to @mobilesuit818 for working with Doug!
Absolutely agree. I suggested this in a PM thread I have going with @mobilesuit818. I am currently building a little Google site to present this information with formatting and consolidate some of this information.

$500 for 360 PPF package
$400 for Modesta package

Just picked up my car Monday evening. Looks great. 30% tint and full front PPF

Attachments

• C8D332E3-B239-47A0-B1C1-7CC000D0B9CA.jpeg
    C8D332E3-B239-47A0-B1C1-7CC000D0B9CA.jpeg
    401.1 KB · Views: 118