Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Brake Calipers - incredible work and price!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Destiny1701

22’ M3LR ‘DrkNite’/ 22’ MYP BliueRocket
Nov 28, 2015
Canada
I recently had my 16' 90D done up with window tint and red brake calipers. I have to post this as the gentleman in Toronto who specializes in Caliper painting, did nothing short of phenomenal work. Price was $250! Including OEM Tesla decals and 3 coats of paint/2 coats clear coat with absolutely zero overspray. Gorgeous final look. I've posted some pics of before, during and after. His measurement of Tesla decals was laser cut exact to OEM spec. I'm impressed and thought I'd share for any non 'P' owners wishing to upgrade their calipers!

Regards
Nav

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    504.6 KB · Views: 2,242
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    422.3 KB · Views: 2,110
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    214.2 KB · Views: 2,145
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    439.3 KB · Views: 2,177
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    450.1 KB · Views: 2,180
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    534 KB · Views: 2,164
I recently had my 16' 90D done up with window tint and red brake calipers. I have to post this as the gentleman in Toronto who specializes in Caliper painting, did nothing short of phenomenal work. Price was $250! Including OEM Tesla decals and 3 coats of paint/2 coats clear coat with absolutely zero overspray. Gorgeous final look. I've posted some pics of before, during and after. His measurement of Tesla decals was laser cut exact to OEM spec. I'm impressed and thought I'd share for any non 'P' owners wishing to upgrade their calipers!

Regards
Nav
would you send me his contact info?

Ok so also managed to get the 'D' symbol decal 'd in matching red to the brake lights!
While I'm perfectly happy with my 90D vs P90, I wasn't a fan of the D on the rear being in black as it somewhat hides it. Took 10 tries on a laser cut machine to get it perfect!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    431.6 KB · Views: 1,931
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    335.1 KB · Views: 1,936