Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Redditor reports contact by Tesla sales, delivery in February!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a few others saying they received calls and every other person is saying that the call only said their reservation had been received and they had been “assigned” to that delivery center where the call originated from. Nothing about a delivery date at all. It was all from that specific place too, which means it’s probably just a confused employee who saw the orders and thought he should call them.

The guy on Reddit is probably totally making up everything else outside of the call. If an employee told him any of that stuff there is a literal 100% chance he would be fired.

Performance Y Ontario order here. No call or confirmation on delivery at my end. The CARB has just been awarded in California we would assume there are other requirements to satisfy to start shipping them across the border. Hopeful news but maybe not fully believable. There is no manual or warranty info on this model to date? Would some etransfering their money not knowing the warranty on what they are buying? Little too rich for my blood to jump in blind and will definitely understand the warranty of the purchase and not assume (hope) it is sim to the 3.

I’m a day one reservation holder and currently own a model 3 and X. I ordered a white performance Y with full self driving. I live in Las Vegas and I haven’t received any information yet. This is just an educated guess but I anticipate an announcement from Tesla in the form of an key handing over event for employees first. Then after that I expect people in my shoes to receive an email to finalize their order along with the rest of the information Tesla asks for before delivery. So until that happens everything else is just BS.

Every one has been deceived by the dude up north. I don't think anyone has gotten a call or email communication from Tesla on their Model Y. I think he was seeking attention from everyone............ there are a bunch of them on Youtube. Click baits!
there is probably some of that, but also i saw that there are canadian rebates that expire in the spring so they might try to get them to canada early