Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral code model 3 in Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all
Just wanted to let you know that yesterday I configured model 3 Performance from Switzerland, and had no option of adding a referral code.
Today I called Tesla to ask how to have one attached to my order and they told me that referrals don’t apply anymore, so we can’t have that.
Has anyone heard differently?
Thanks!

As far as I know there isn't a place to "add" a referral code in the ordering process. To do it you follow the referral code link of the one you want to use, it should be in the form: Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty where the XXXXX is the unique code you want to use.
Unless you already placed your order before you obtained the referral code, then you can give it to Tesla representative

Hi all
Just wanted to let you know that yesterday I configured model 3 Performance from Switzerland, and had no option of adding a referral code.
Today I called Tesla to ask how to have one attached to my order and they told me that referrals don’t apply anymore, so we can’t have that.
Has anyone heard differently?
Thanks!
Same thing happened in US. During the initial rush there were no referral incentives available for the 3. A few months later they added this feature.

From my understanding (and according to one of the members here) when viewing a referral link in Europe it only shows model S and X.

• Informative
Reactions: stef
I have read in facebook that Tesla is aware of this problem and will fix it in the future. Maybe there will be an option to add it later like there was for the Model 3 launch in the USA, where some people could also not use a referral code.

I used a referral code from a friend after ordering. Asked customer service and got an email telling me to send the code and the RN to the address mentioned by @nasatech. Have done so but not heard anything more since then. Will ask at delivery what happened to it.
Have you asked your friend? It should show in his loot box. Your name should be there.

• Informative
Reactions: AustinPowers