Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Signature Matte Black HPWC Delivery Date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys,

Just a FYI. I reached out to Tesla and as of this morning, they told me that the delivery dates for the Signature Black HPWCs from the referral program were pushed back to sometime in June. Just wanted to give the community a heads-up if you were expecting deliveries next month.

Best of Luck,

B
With the 5 (?) months of delays, I wonder if they'll be adding any new features. I don't think that just a different colored face-plate and plug would warrant 5 months of delays. It would be nice if they had wifi and metering so that it would be easier to track energy usage per vehicle.

Reactions: Cowby
Hey Guys,

Just a FYI. I reached out to Tesla and as of this morning, they told me that the delivery dates for the Signature Black HPWCs from the referral program were pushed back to sometime in June. Just wanted to give the community a heads-up if you were expecting deliveries next month.

Best of Luck,

B
It’s June finally. Will you post when you receive yours? I too am waiting to hear from them as well.

Reactions: Valence
Elon time ... :cool:

Tesla HPWC Black June 2018.jpg

Tesla pushed back the delivery of the items to mid July due to some shipping error. I contacted them via email the other day. Hoping for new features too! It can't take 9 months to change a faceplate.

I’m betting they want to do only ONE production run of the black faceplates. Therefore, they’ll likely wait til this latest referral program is over and then calculate how many need to be built.

• Disagree
Reactions: GayForEllon
Tesla pushed back the delivery of the items to mid July due to some shipping error. I contacted them via email the other day. Hoping for new features too! It can't take 9 months to change a faceplate.

I’m betting they want to do only ONE production run of the black faceplates. Therefore, they’ll likely wait til this latest referral program is over and then calculate how many need to be built.

The black faceplates are done ... Elon has just misplaced his Sharpie to autograph them :cool: