Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Supercharging miles extended!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just referred to a friend and they placed their order, my loot box is showing expiration 7/30/22, thats over a year from now. I have multiple referrals. it appears and I could be wrong, that when you refer and its confirmed order, the latest referral extends all your prior miles vs each referral having their own expiration date. also why is it going out to one year vs 6 mo's as stated on the site, anyone else have 1 year extension or recently referred and got a year expiration?

I just referred to a friend and they placed their order, my loot box is showing expiration 7/30/22, thats over a year from now. I have multiple referrals. it appears and I could be wrong, that when you refer and its confirmed order, the latest referral extends all your prior miles vs each referral having their own expiration date. also why is it going out to one year vs 6 mo's as stated on the site, anyone else have 1 year extension or recently referred and got a year expiration?

My previous loot expired June 23rd 2020. That was extended to to July 23rd 2020 for pandemic. But after a referral it's now July 23rd 2021. So yeah I have a while now.

Ok this gets better.....I got another 1000 miles today for my last referral when they picked up their car....ie, I got 1000 miles when they ordered, and another 1000 at pickup. Now the expiration date is 12/30/2023. As I charge for free at home with our solar system, I may never pay for charging on trips also if this keeps up!

Reactions: Arctic_White
Mine is still showing losing all 1500 miles on Oct 13 of 2020. I've been in lock-down for the past 4 months. Unless someone comes up with a vaccine, I will likely lose all my miles before I return back to work.

I feel you and was in the same boat until I got a referral. We were going back in Jul, Aug, Sep and now they won't even say anything other than implying after Christmas break most likely.

sorry guys, I complained to Tesla in late June that my miles were up at end of June, and I had a trip starting on June 30 when I could use them....and of course they died the morning of June 30! So I called up and bitched, they told me it was a done deal, they don't extend miles, like tough luck. Now I'm getting the extreme opposite, like my car is on free supercharger mile steroids, maybe they stuck some code on my car VIN to extend miles, I have no clue. They're good through 2023, this makes no sense??

My buddy picked up his Performance 3 today and We instantly got the miles. looks like 6 months only. Time to head to Vegas!

171A6472-7B55-4F7E-89B6-44ABA7825A4E.jpeg