Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weird, today my credit/loan through tesla offer was expired, it had already been approved. now its prompting me to reapply and likely get the higher rate. my EDD still states 3/9-3/31 still no VIN though. my original EDD was October so im not in any rush, just a little annoyed. would not be surprised if i got bumped to july like some others.
I had similar experience. When I called Tesla to update the down payment amount as I want to pay more than the previous amount, I was told, my loan application had expired as it is valid only for 60 days. They reapplied and now my interest is higher than before.

Reactions: mylu
If 5 seaters really do go into production first before 7 seaters gonna have to appeal to my SA to switch order from 7 to 5. If they can keep my pre refresh price then I’ll go for it to take sooner delivery. Otherwise will I’ll keep twiddling my thumbs.
I questioned this re a change from 7 seater to 6 a few times from different SA’s and apparently it’s not possible without the price hiking up to current pricing. They can change you to a 5 or 6 seater and have you keep your place in line but unless your SA has some special access, the price will be hiked up to what the 5 seater value is today. Really stinks for folks like is who would be willing to switch seat configs but do not want to lose the grandfathered pre-price hike price.

I was in Brazil for the last 11 days and didn’t check this forum… I missed 130 pages of golden content! Can someone pretty please give me the summary of what I’ve missed in the last two weeks? Particularly related to LR 5 seaters ❤️View attachment 777855
Everybody who is not vacationing in Brazil got their 5 seat LRs delivered. Next batch of 5 seaters will be delivered in 2024.

Long time lurker here. Ordered Oct 11th. Got Vin'ed early Feb and got my plaid X on March 5th at 1:30PM. And after only a day, literally 24 hours later. At 1:30 March 6th, the FWD broke down. The joint part didn't assemble well I guess. When I tried to open the FWD for my wife we heard a loud sound and then a piece of plastic dropped off the roof. And then we found out the roof cracked opened. That's where it holds the joint of the FWD. My wife was pissed. An almost 140k worth of vehicle has worse quality than her Toyota Rav 4. And my friends were also making fun of the 140k car that only lasted for ONE day. The service told us it's gonna be a while since they have to order parts from CA. We're so frustrated at this point that we just told them to keep the car and we can have our money back. But was told that was not the option. Seriously. Who could've imagine that. We should've gone with X7 or a Cayenne. We will probably still ending up selling the car when we have it back. The quality issue is unbelievable at this price point

which tint you used? any distortions at night? I heard from few people that there's a slight halo from other car's headlight ...?

I used 3M Crystalline 50% on everything but the driver and passenger window. A friend of mind used the 3M film, and the darker tint gave everything a “sepia” look in direct sunlight, which I hated.

For the driver and passenger side I used Llumar CTX 15%, which doesn’t have the sepia look.

No distortions at night, very very minor halo effect, but could just be slight dust on my glass.

• Informative
Reactions: coco135
I was in Brazil for the last 11 days and didn’t check this forum… I missed 130 pages of golden content! Can someone pretty please give me the summary of what I’ve missed in the last two weeks? Particularly related to LR 5 seaters ❤️
Some ppl got an estimated date range but no VINs so that could very well be another intern messing with us. An april 21 order no 2020 or 1st qtr 2021 orders.

Reactions: CoryMD
VINer!

June 17 2021 order
Black / White / 6 Seat / 20” wheels
Chicago - Grand Ave delivery

When is a good time to change from cash payment to do credit app and trade in? Should I wait for delivery to be scheduled?

Attachments

• 93EB9166-D466-4F7F-8189-64B12C896205.jpeg
    93EB9166-D466-4F7F-8189-64B12C896205.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 71