Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are buying and selling directly to car dealerships. It's a way for dealership to get access to used inventory. It's not available in all states yet.

I do have to highlight though that all I have at this point is a quote. I have not gone through their process yet, so take with a grain of salt.
I sold my Mercedes GLS 450 via Gurus to a dealer for more than the lease buy out. Very smooth process with multiple dealers offering good deals because they have customers already lined up.
Putting my 2018 5-seat MX on Gurus tonight to see if listing there can beat the Tesla, Carmax, Carvana, and Current offers I have. My EDD is March 17-22.

Reactions: Inflighttodd
I will. I was simply wondering if anyone had any solutions to the issues I'm experiencing, i.e. am I missing something? It does not appear so.

Just got back from Carmax. Exact same offer as Tesla ($36,000), and with Carmax, I'd lose $2,250 in tax credit.

View attachment 779308
Hell hath frozen over !!! I have a VIN!! 7SAXCBE51NF3357XX My long journey finally has made it to the final stretch!! 2022 model
Order date?

EC647BC6-2444-43E6-B5A8-94E6453B5948.jpeg
MXP delivered in Feb in MA with summer tires, which gave me an excuse to get aftermarket wheels with winter tires. I changed them at the service center before I even drove the car, and had to do them myself as the SC doesn’t work on Sat!
Almost perfect car, only issue so far is GPS has started going off location. Was fine for first few days. Anyone else seen this? I

I have never owned and will never own a BMW. I don't like them and never have.

You're about the third person that says I should just cancel. Kind of surprising, I thought there might be a few more people who would offer counterpoints to my complaints.

Really, no one wants to defend Tesla? Am I wrong about FSD, Auto High Beams, Auto Wipers, Nav on AP? Do those things work for others and just not for me? Or do I just not understand them?

How about an explanation or defense for being talked down to by employees? For no contact with an SA since my original order? For being told that I could not take delivery at a service center (total lie)? Are these simply anomalies that have given me a skewed view of the company, while everyone else has had great service?

It sounds like some people want me to cancel so that I would stop posting unpleasant truths here, so they can instead indulge in happy idealism. But if I'm wrong on these points, then change my mind. Convince me that my view is unjustified.
The only reason I would encourage you to cancel is so I can move up in line! I like your truths. I am in general agreement with your feelings. Please keep posting.

View attachment 779342MXP delivered in Feb in MA with summer tires, which gave me an excuse to get aftermarket wheels with winter tires. I changed them at the service center before I even drove the car, and had to do them myself as the SC doesn’t work on Sat!
Almost perfect car, only issue so far is GPS has started going off location. Was fine for first few days. Anyone else seen this?
I ordered in Sep ‘21. I have put full PPF and Ceramic!