Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a question for US MX holders. Learnt today that the Model X has a common key on 433 MHz for US and EU included. This is unlike the MS which has 43mhz for EU & 315 MHz for US.
Is this true? Can someone confirm?

Essentially will mean they MX US key fobs sold on US Tesla Shop will be compatible with the new MX EU models!! Can anyone confirm this?

Had a question for US MX holders. Learnt today that the Model X has a common key on 433 MHz for US and EU included. This is unlike the MS which has 43mhz for EU & 315 MHz for US.
Is this true? Can someone confirm?

Essentially will mean they MX US key fobs sold on US Tesla Shop will be compatible with the new MX EU models!! Can anyone confirm this?
I know it's in German but maybe with Google translate you can read it. This has been discussed here and seems to be doable:

• Love
Reactions: lsds
I know it's in German but maybe with Google translate you can read it. This has been discussed here and seems to be doable:
Thank you sir!!! Definitely will try and hopefully share an update soon!

Reactions: WhiteCHX
My MX LR 7 seater service appointment & “fix” concluded yesterday. After stating a further 2 week diagnostics was still needed for “parts ordering”, Tesla Brussels Hanged stance & called me early evening to collect after confirming all was resolved!!

Of the 9 issues reported , only 4 seem fixed.
1. Navigation- apparently, US maps & config were loaded incorrectly on a EU model.Fixed now.
2. Seats - Part failure cited. Fixed for now
3. Add Driver - Software update fix
4. FWD partial opening- Software update fix

On all the other issues(sensors, parking, camera, misalignment, door opening)- either a “within spec” or “awaiting ap4” reason was cited and fix was “customer education”.
The Tesla EU policy for loaner cars has been changed now as well- no loaners unless the repairs would require the car for a minimum of 2 days.

All in all, was a decent experience and they acknowledged the 1st EU deliveries were atrocious for build quality but things have marginally improved with the 2023 deliveries !! Fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: maytaurustiger
Pics:
Rear Screen - Hansshow.jpg

Both Screens - Hansshow.jpg

My Model X Plaid reservation moved the other day from “May” to “May 30 - July 4”

😳 been there done this before … here’s hoping the wait isn’t year again 😄 LoL at least I’m driving a model X already this time

And I always consoled myself that the longer I wait, the better the tech will be lol I mean it’s actually true in Tesla’s case

My Model X Plaid reservation moved the other day from “May” to “May 30 - July 4”

😳 been there done this before … here’s hoping the wait isn’t year again 😄 LoL at least I’m driving a model X already this time

And I always consoled myself that the longer I wait, the better the tech will be lol I mean it’s actually true in Tesla’s case

I'm curious why they don't ship you directly from the inventory?

Maybe I’m doing it incorrectly, but I’m not finding a brand new HW4 Model X Plaid with FSD, 20” wheels, B&W interior with carbon fiber.

The wheel search does not work but other filters seem work. There are a number of them and one in red: