Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, thanks, saw that and that's where I filled in my VIN and got nothing. I understand the Hoegh Copenhagen is mid Atlantic right now but someone in another thread wrote that there is a another ship leaving in a couple of days so I still have hope for a late April delivery.

Your car probably will be in the next ship i got an earlirr VIN - 7SAXCCE55PF390xxx, my delivery date is May 04 - May 16, don't count with an april delivery.

Do any of you know when those cars were manufactured? I was surprised at how long it took from the plant to the delivery date in Europe. I'm wondering if we're getting those that don't sell in the US.

I doubt it. They have different charge ports for EU maybe something else also so unlikely. Furthermore, you can see there is no sudden change in available inventory when the ships leave.

Reactions: WhiteCHX
Has anyone tested the light show on a non-USS/HW4 X? Interested to know if the front doors open normally given the current behavior where they barely open under normal operation.

Edit: Seems to work fine based on this:

Last edited:
Picked up my X from Upland Ca this past Wednesday. Nothing too crazy but driver side door seems to be off a little. Not sure if I want to even bother.
IMG_8416.jpeg

What does that mean … engineer hold
Ah, they resolved it. Pretty sure it has to do with validating hardware related to autopilot… it was just before autopilot was enabled on the HW4 model x.

The suspension on the 2021+ model x (and s) is amazing and sells the car. It’s a significant improvement over previous model IMHO.

Reactions: Kare101
Ah, they resolved it. Pretty sure it has to do with validating hardware related to autopilot… it was just before autopilot was enabled on the HW4 model x.

The suspension on the 2021+ model x (and s) is amazing and sells the car. It’s a significant improvement over previous model IMHO.
I was suppose to pickup today but it’s on engineering hold

Reactions: buttershrimp
Took delivery today of the MX LR 7 today!
What a beast!!
Starting with the good parts:
- Delivery experience was great and the Drogenbos delivery centre especially the manager Robyn was just fantastic!! Full points and great customer service that makes up for what Tesla puts them & you up against!!
- Yoke steering: loved it . Only sore point is difficulty to engage indicators with thumb while exiting roundabouts. Other than that, I love low steering placement and the yoke seemed just tailor made !
- power & handling: had a leased raven for a while, this just feels and handles sweeter! Great job Tesla
- panel gaps, alignment, fit & finish in general: though did not have a detailed look, all seems to be in shape and the delivery centre asked to get in touch if anything appeared off & service were unresponsive- again full points for the confidence sharing.

Now for some of the day 1 sore points(few could be from my ignorance as well) :
- could not get the navigation to work. For some reason, does not seem to route or go beyond displaying location details window
- does not allow to add another driver. Asks to contact support.
- front collision warning during parking was either not active or I need to figure out how. While Driving it appeared fine.
- (BIGGEST Issue) 2nd row seat folded halfway down once when button was clicked but is now frozen. Other side did the same. After a reset, one side(split bench)has come back up but other stays frozen- worse, the mechanical lever seems unresponsive. (Will try forum suggestions where they say an actuator clip may be the culprit before I try service but definitely a bummer!)

Other than these, thoroughly enjoyed the car. Tested supercharging and the battery charged pretty rapidly as well. 🤞

View attachment 926060

View attachment 926061
Hi and congrats. FWIW, I have a Refresh ‘22 Model X 7-seater LR (and only love it more than when I first got it). It has very frequently, if not almost always, been glitchy with the second row seating. It takes finesse to work the seats, though I do think it has gotten better (!) over time. I suspect some tolerances were too tight in the seat latch design.

Try gently pushing in various directions while you are trying to release the seat. Try pressing the seat top button (? Actuator) while pulling the mechanical lever. Try praying to your favorite demigod haha Jk but trust me I know the stress: Trying to demo (to your skeptical friends) the amazing and awesome Tesla (that-they-should-buy) and the simplest thing (seat adjustment) is glitching on you. 😅. Just believe you’ll get it. You will. Just finesse it.

Reactions: lsds
Just curious, how many here are still waiting for delivery and in what country? I myself dropped out of the queue to wait for reasonable prices.
I am waiting for delivery of an Ultra Red Model X Plaid in Sweden. Latest estimate is May 4 - 18 and it will arrive in Rotterdam on May 1 so shouldn't be so far off. I believe the price I ordered for in Nov 21 is still lower than list price if you order in Sweden today. And it is clearly lower than what I paid for my Model X P90DL in 2016, even without inflation, although that came with free supercharging. But then those first years it was actually quite easy to find charging spots in Sweden that were free.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Tiger and KidsEyeDr