Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just left my service center and no Xs have been delivered from there yet but they seemed optimistic that there were some coming soon ( Devon PA). I agree with the lack of customer service now.. 6 years ago when we first got ours it was great.. they always had a loaner waiting, got the work done quickly and detailed the car while they had it.. now it takes weeks to get the appointment and they take forever to fix the car.. was dropping mine off for an issue that reoccurred after they allegedly fixed it 6 weeks prior and had to argue with them for 10 minutes that I would not be paying for them to fix it since when I initially brought it in for the same issue it was under warranty, but no longer is. Eventually they agreed to cover the costs but were rude about it even tho they should have fixed the issue properly the first time around
And remember the chocolate cookies in the waiting room?

Just left my service center and no Xs have been delivered from there yet but they seemed optimistic that there were some coming soon ( Devon PA). I agree with the lack of customer service now.. 6 years ago when we first got ours it was great.. they always had a loaner waiting, got the work done quickly and detailed the car while they had it.. now it takes weeks to get the appointment and they take forever to fix the car.. was dropping mine off for an issue that reoccurred after they allegedly fixed it 6 weeks prior and had to argue with them for 10 minutes that I would not be paying for them to fix it since when I initially brought it in for the same issue it was under warranty, but no longer is. Eventually they agreed to cover the costs but were rude about it even tho they should have fixed the issue properly the first time around
They did discuss this in the earnings call FWIW. Growing service at like 35 or 40% over the past year (not saying that’s enough but they’re aware of the issue).

Reactions: TWENT2
Great analogy! I got a call and text from Zan @ Tesla and after repeated attempts to contact him via text and phone calls, dead air! I couldn't even leave a VM message because his mailbox was full. Not real confidence inspiring and very frustrating!
According to what I understood from speaking with him yesterday, his working hours are Sunday-Thursday from 11am-8pm PST, FYI.

Reactions: lauraut
Devon PA is my center as well. Great to hear they are expecting some soon!

Devon PA is my center as well. Great to hear they are expecting some soon!
And it‘s kinda silly you sit there 10 feet away and they have to call you instead of just walking out and talking to you. So weird. They eventually come out anyway because of something weird with the loaner, or you have to show them an issue with the car.

but for the most part, Devon is pretty solid, and I really hope to see some X’ coming. If my car is done today/tomorrow, I’ll scope out the area or ask around.

Reactions: Elixir
Best thing you can do right before applying for a new loan: Pay off your cards as much as possible so your balance to limit ratio is low.
I tried. The problem in this scenario was that the charge went on a day or two before the end of the cycle, and then Amex reports it the following day, so timing sucked, but i still got the 1.99%.

Anyway, still blank for a 9/23/21 order, was april a week ago. Plaid black on white.

I tried. The problem in this scenario was that the charge went on a day or two before the end of the cycle, and then Amex reports it the following day, so timing sucked, but i still got the 1.99%.

Anyway, still blank for a 9/23/21 order, was april a week ago. Plaid black on white.
is that Tesla Financing or did you get 1.99% elsewhere? would love to know... ty!

Reactions: TJPDX

You can always open up a case with the credit report agencies and tell them the balance is wrong. They will investigate and update the credit report to whatever the current one is that day. I‘ve done this a couple times before applying for loans when i didn’t want to or couldn’t wait for the next time the CC would report the balance.

Reactions: KidsEyeDr
I just read an article on Electrek or somewhere that mentioned a 2022 “Palladium” X…

Is that old terminology? Or could we be surprised by something?

Edit: here’s the link:

Old terminology. That was the internal "code name" given to the refreshed model back when they announced it.