Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why can’t Tesla order the missing part or parts from Amazon? They have free overnight shipping - all those model Xs would be ready ASAP! Maybe Tesla is getting held up with

I think you’re on to something. That’s how they solved the mystery about the chicken and the egg. Ordered both on Amazon. And then waited to see which one comes first.

I think you’re on to something. That’s how they solved the mystery about the chicken and the egg. Ordered both on Amazon. And then waited to see which one comes first.
What happens if there's a delay in shipping and the egg becomes a chicken that then puts out an egg? How do you know what came first or do you have to pay Amazon extra for the chicken?!

I have a stupid question.

Tesla changed the MX range and it is not LR anymore. So we get ours with a lower range and the name won't be LR anymore. But in my order, I have an LR and I have a $20,000 charge for it. what is wrong here? I am confused!

Mine used to look like that with a seperate $20k line item…. But at some point last week they changed it to just one line saying model X long range $89,990

DE5EF7A3-CB5D-4828-BD13-99B5E6C9BF1B.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: hoda1982 and Fulkth
5PM is kind a late and dark. Will be hard to inspect the car. BTW , when did you put in the order?
Yeah, double phone flashlight it will be. Also June 2020 for order date.
Mine used to look like that with a seperate $20k line item…. But at some point last week they changed it to just one line saying model X long range $89,990

View attachment 730833
My MVPA still shows the Long Range line item, maybe it's because I have a 2021 VIN though.

24 hours until delivery, the anticipation is real.

Damn I just remembered the time difference, it will be 8pm our time before we can celebrate with you on the east coast.
I’d be there by 3:30 for sure. Plenty of time to see it in the light 💡…………..and take a few pictures for us 😉

How do you get the $69,990
I think he’s referring to the original Model X cost. See attached. My original battery was 10K. The refresh bumped it $8K, they will deduct $2k once the VIN is assigned. If you really want a laugh, look at the date I put my $100.00 deposit down…. I think I may hold the record for waiting the longest. Planned to take delivery late December but they halted production.

Attachments

• EBECC280-F282-4C06-8C48-91186BD5E7FA.png
    EBECC280-F282-4C06-8C48-91186BD5E7FA.png
    340.5 KB · Views: 60
  • Informative
Reactions: Fulkth