Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep shows up on my price and MVPA now. Took a couple calls though and they had to expedite the correction since the price is needed for registration, taxes, and loan.
I contacted my advisor about the 2K discount and he told me it will not show up until 72 hours before delivery.
I already got approval for Tesla financing and ready to make the down payment.
I asked Tesla to change lender (US Bank) to one of the banks I'm using that they are working with so it's easier to make payment.
Hope to make headway this week and get a delivery schedule a week from now.

Excited to see so many VINers added today. It's a little bit of joy to hang on to while waiting <patiently> for my MX. You guys have all been so amazing with the information - it's settled the anxiety of waiting without taking away to fun of the build up. My kids on the other hand - they're going nutz.

Lurker all the way back to page 50 or something silly. Started my TMC obsession when my April order that said July, then changed to August, then to October... well you all know the pattern.

MX (fka MX LR) / MSM / Cream / 6 Seater / 20" / FSD
Order April 2021
EDD: January

This is what this thread has felt like the past several days!

5w042q.jpg

Excited to see so many VINers added today. It's a little bit of joy to hang on to while waiting <patiently> for my MX. You guys have all been so amazing with the information - it's settled the anxiety of waiting without taking away to fun of the build up. My kids on the other hand - they're going nutz.

Lurker all the way back to page 50 or something silly. Started my TMC obsession when my April order that said July, then changed to August, then to October... well you all know the pattern.

MX (fka MX LR) / MSM / Cream / 6 Seater / 20" / FSD
Order April 2021
EDD: January

OH CRAP!

He's a Long time Lurker...
He's a First Time Poster...
He's from Orange County, CA...
He's ordered a LR 6 Seater...

@E_Dreams watch out, I think you just hit the right buttons in the right order and you're going to get your VIN tomorrow. 😂

It's great to have you! And I agree, this community has DEFINITELY made the wait bearable!

Just wondering. Does anybody have a Est. Delivery of something other than "January" or "TBD" that placed their order before June 2021?

I mean it breaks my heart to admit this to myself, but it seems like it's really a just placeholder if a person that ordered theirs in January 2021 and another person that ordered theirs in May 2021 both have "January" as their EDD...Makes no sense...:confused:
Yea unfortunately just a placeholder it seems. I’m a June 10, 2021 order and mine also says January/building your car. That seems highly unlikely given the VINners are mostly 6+ months ahead of me in order date. But who knows. I have 6 seater/FSD/Northern CA factors in my favor.

It’s been frustrating not being able to plan ahead for a family car since our lease on the previous one ended a while ago.

Reactions: Yakkodot
Come on NC/VA we need vins 🥺😂
I was at the Salt Lake SC today taking delivery of a MYP. They said there had not been any deliveries yet for refresh model X in Utah.

May 2021 order, MSM, black, original 6 seat order.

We will sell our MYLR when our VIN comes in.

So happy for all of the new VINers and owners! Go out and drive them hard for all of us still here in the waiting room!