Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Meanwhile here in AZ, the Cardinals are top of the league and the Suns are near the top of the league. This is enough evidence to tell me that the next vins will be here in Arizona!

@EV_LIFE back me up on this one

(Pretty please 🥺)
Ahhh..makes sense now why I haven’t gotten my VIN yet. Lakers are at the bottom. Maybe if I jump on the Warriors bandwagon, the Tesla folks will VIN me.

My Model X has been sitting in the "offsite" for weeks. There is now a "loading number" which the Tesla person said trucking will start. ETA tomorrow or Monday. After inspection, detailing, and check, this could mean an actual delivery middle/late next week. I also confirmed that there have been a handful of delivered refreshes, so I won't be the first in Orange County, CA.

heard about the tornadoes & related deaths in Kentucky! If you or your loved ones are anywhere in the vicinity, hope you are all keeping safe!
Buddy of mine lost his tax business at the worst possible time.. and another shared this video.. from what he’s seen it’s completely destroyed there.. luckily all my friends are safe but yea tons of loss..

That’s some scary stuff.
It’s good to keep things in perspective. Last week while we were in Florida, the Oxford school shooting occurred 8 miles from my house in the neighboring school district. My OR coworkers took care of many of those hurt. COVID is raging here in MI. Now these horrible storms. Suddenly waiting for a car doesn’t seem so bad.

It’s good to keep things in perspective. Last week while we were in Florida, the Oxford school shooting occurred 8 miles from my house in the neighboring school district. My OR coworkers took care of many of those hurt. COVID is raging here in MI. Now these horrible storms. Suddenly waiting for a car doesn’t seem so bad.
Yeah definitely puts things in perspective right. Praying for anyone affected and this late in the year...crazy.

Congrats to everyone who has contributed to this thread. It's amazing that there have been over 12,000 replies and over a million views!

1639250076495.png

Buddy of mine lost his tax business at the worst possible time.. and another shared this video.. from what he’s seen it’s completely destroyed there.. luckily all my friends are safe but yea tons of loss..
Omg, that video looks like the start to a horror movie! I hope that folks stay safe! Lingering effects of these kinds of storms (especially when the temperatures drop) is a real danger as well. Stay safe everyone.

THIS POST IS THE REASON FOR THIS WAITING ROOM. PURE, RAW HUMANITY. Thank you for the perspective @MIModX79

Be The Good!
Be The Good EMB 7.png