Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay I got a new tab that was never there before. I got an “agreements tab” could possibly mean delivery soon? My estimated date is September . Anyone else get this new tab?
C91294CF-DDF6-4748-BF0B-3B429E014D5E.jpeg

A
I also haven't run the credit check since the delivery is showing Jan 2022. Anyways the approval expires in 60 days. I am planning to do it after the delivery cycle starts and I get closer to the date.
Agree that’s my plan too, maybe apply for credit once there’s some sign of movement. It is exciting to see that others are getting a new tab though which may be somewhat indicative of deliveries!

I'm not trying to rub it in guys, but this is the same nonsense that caused me to stay far, far away from Tesla until the production line for the model I wanted was clicking along at a ~8 week delivery time, and the model I ordered had been in production for years...this seems like Normal Tesla Things. It's just that everyone forgot for a brief moment that Tesla is still gonna Tesla when everything seemed like it was working fine in 2020 and the Y launch was a relative non-event

Reactions: Harvey Danger