Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday, I checked my account and February changed to TBD for no apparent reason. This morning I checked again and VIN!!!!

7SAXCBE52NF3289##

Original order was pre refresh on 1/7/2021
Long range, 6 seater, white/white, 20" rims, FSD and I've made no changes since I placed the order. Currently my estimated delivery is still TBD. Not sure where I'll be picking it up. I think they do delivery in Rockville Maryland but I'm not sure.
Looks like tbd is good after all

Reactions: Jetpad
@Fulkth @LadyMX did you guys get the ANC update? Thoughts?

@Fulkth @LadyMX did you guys get the ANC update? Thoughts?
this guy did a good demonstration, but looks like , no significant reduction

Say hello to the first 2022 refreshed model X delivered in the Houston area.
We took delivery of the refreshed model X yesterday at the Tesla Westheimer Center after waiting for 13 months. We were told that it's the first refreshed X delivered in the Houston area so it makes it super sweet. We ordered LR MSM/white/6 seats/20"/no FSD and we got the VIN in late November this year.
The manager at Tesla Westheimer kept me updated on the status of the car as he worked with his team to get the car prepared, fixed and primed for delivery. There was a small dent on the hood that caused a delivery delay but the Tesla team had it fixed quickly.
Overall, as frustrated after such a long wait but in the end, the car is awesome, and the top-notch customer service from Kenneth the manager, and his Tesla team at Westheimer SC more than makes up for the long wait. This is first rate customer service, the same as when I first got my model S in 2016.

The car drive likes a dream, the yoke is easy to get used to and the performance is head and shoulder above my other Tesla, a 2016 model S.
Was going to take this to tint and clear wrap right away but we enjoy driving it so much that we will do it in a few days.
🙂

To all my fellow Tesla owners in this thread, hang in there and yours will be here soon.

View attachment 745269
View attachment 745270View attachment 745271View attachment 745272View attachment 745273View attachment 745274View attachment 745274View attachment 745275
Beautiful! picking mine up today.

this guy did a good demonstration, but looks like , no significant reduction
I'm sure the effects are minimal and perhaps they can make improvements. Since the speakers are directly behind your ears in the headrest, I don't think holding a decibel meter in the middle of the car would pick up the reduction anyway. I'm curious to see more videos on this.

Is everyone switched to TBD or only a certain number of orders? I switched to TBD earlier this week but still no VIN. I don't know what to make of it.
I was TBD last month, then went to January, then February.

Have you had any luck getting info from the local MSP center? They've usually been giving me some decent intel and updates but last 2 times now have just said whatever the account online says is all they know.

We have the same progression of cars too! Had an '18 Model 3 as well.

Reactions: TrevTremaine
We spotted a refreshed Model X being delivered today at the Eden Prairie, MN service center. This is the first one I've heard about or seen in Minnesota. It looks like they had the suspension raised up to the max height which makes the 20" wheels look unusually small!

View attachment 745312
Nice. At least they look way better than the old Silver wheels.

We spotted a refreshed Model X being delivered today at the Eden Prairie, MN service center. This is the first one I've heard about or seen in Minnesota. It looks like they had the suspension raised up to the max height which makes the 20" wheels look unusually small!

View attachment 745312
Are you picking up in Eden Prairie or Maplewood? We are only 3 ordering days apart - let's get them vins and put on the same truck next week.

Reactions: cheechogokid
This afternoon, sitting on the toilet and checked and still not a VINNER!!!!!!!
But I will have a good weekend anyway. Have a great weekend for all the waiters here!!!!! And good luck for all!!
Next you need to try being really busy at work and then sleeping. I think these are key elements to becoming a VINNER.

I was TBD last month, then went to January, then February.

Have you had any luck getting info from the local MSP center? They've usually been giving me some decent intel and updates but last 2 times now have just said whatever the account online says is all they know.

We have the same progression of cars too! Had an '18 Model 3 as well.
I’m taking delivery at Maplewood and they know nothing. I talked to a rep that’s probably in the national call center and she said there’s no VIN assigned but will forward my local rep. It’s like a viscous loop of no information.

Weird, noticed something new in the app today that I hope is a good sign? When I swipe over from my model 3 page to my model X page to check for a VIN, for a split second it shows a number where the RN goes shortly after. Has anyone else seen this? Top left corner.

Attachments

• E070221B-9962-4358-B296-443BA25DBD71.png
    E070221B-9962-4358-B296-443BA25DBD71.png
    244.9 KB · Views: 97