Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MSM X that got a VIN and lost it was tbd for the longest and just changed to Feb 🙄
Anyone who lost a vin and got one back..
What was your EDD timeline prior to getting another VIN?
Trying to figure out if this is good or bad
I feel like it’s bad but who knows?
I am convinced the EDD is completely random. Mine Said February, got a VIN on 11/30, stayed February. Lost VIN on 12/1, stayed February. Received new VIN on 12/16, have finalized payment/insurance, my car is on train to Chicago, discussed delivery date of 12/29 with SA….still says February right now.

Lurking this site for past month. Ordered mid Feb 2021. LR MX/Black ext/White Int/20s/Feb EDD. Changed to 6 seat from 7 in mid Oct. In Delaware taking delivery in Cherry Hill, NJ. Nice to see the genuine support, guidance, and feedback (from those that have their new MXs) here! I understand the frustration and anxiety but these are certainly difficult times - a lot is a bit upside down right now. Makes me look forward to being a VINNER soon hopefully! I love the VINNER term and it brings a smile to my face each time someone posts they are one! 😀

Another video today. Interesting to compare against yesterday's - particularly the Test Track:

Xs in the Kato lot too - different.
Love how close they get in the S lot. Pretty amazing actually.

Who do we have to contact so we can see if they can hunt down some plaid Xs in the factory?

Im down to donate 😂

I was told they don’t even show me scheduled to get a vin yet. Anyone know what that means or do you think SA just blowing smoke? I’m a day one order in Cal so I would have thought it would be earlier.
I wouldn't think anything of it. Mine has been 'ready to match' for 3+ months now at least. Means absolutely nothing. Especially when the exact same configuration & destination goes to someone in March. It's all about luck and it's obvious I have none. Staying away from Las Vegas for a few years.